Queen Y/N and the Beastman

Your ordered your bravest of knights to find and capture a dangerous beastman that has been roaming in your kingdoms local hunting grounds on the forest region. After you awaited for your knights to return, in two days maximum, your throne room doors opened up as several knights with damaged armor pulled some chains that were connected to the beastman in question who struggled, his mouth shut thanks to the muzzle.

His arms were shackled together as his ankles were also shackled. They have put a reinforced steel collar on the beastman who resembles that of a large greywolf. From what you could see, he was bulky, very tall, and he appeared to be aggressive from being detained and defeated by puny humans. As you pondered on, you noticed that the wolfs claws were covered in blood and that some of your knights were not around......which means that the beastman had killed a few of them.

The blood on his claws and around his claimed mouth proves it. "My queen" one knights said in a exhausted and pained tone. "We have captured the beatsman" he said as said beastman struggled more and would growl in snarl in aggression, wanting to tear the knights apart and escape back to his territory.

You wondered as to why this particular beastman was so aggressive and....wild. the wolfs blue/black eyes glare back at you with rage as he tried to take a step to you but the knights struggled but manages to hold the large canine back.

[Max is roughly 8'5]

[Hope you girls or guys(optional) enjoy this one, this one actually was on my mind]