I smiled at the blue sparkly gown my sister had worn.

"You look pretty" I complimented, as she passed by to go to the other car.

Her face lit up, as she grinned "Thank you. You do too" she winked.

"You didn't compliment me" Harry complained.

"Child" I sighted.

"At least I haven't lost that part of me" he spoke up, and I turned my head to look at him.

We stared at each other for a minute, before he spoke up "You grew up too quickly"

"Get in the car Harry" I narrowed my eyebrows "Not the time"

He shook his head, but did as told- getting inside the car I was driving them with.

As for Harry, well... we'd been strained apart for years, after countless fights, but the biggest one- the fight that resulted in hatred, was all about our dad.

I didn't know him. He didn't know me. We remembered each other as children, but that wasn't us anymore.

It was difficult to come to terms with, like everything else.

I shook my head- going to open the car door to get inside, when I came to a halt as I saw my mom walking up to us.

Then, Laura.

The second I saw her, my heart almost dropped to the floor.

The woman was fucking stunning. I wasn't sure what it was about her, but she was shining.

At this point- I didn't have time to notice any details, but one.

"Laura what the hell" I yelled when I saw her.

Shocked, she came to a halt, staring at me.

"Huh?"

"Put that thing on!" I pointed at the white shawl she was carrying with her- that was covering most of her outfit from the front, as she was holding it in her arms.

If was huge.

And somehow, her shoulders and neck were still exposed.

"I know, I'm trying to figure out how to do tha-" I rolled my eyes, grabbing it and throwing it over her shoulders.

It felt soft to the touch, so I held it together with my hand in front of her "It's snowing, you realize?"

"I was going to put it on" her voice velvet soft.

"Even with it on you'll get cold. Get your ass in the car" I rubbed her arms up and down twice, as to help create heat, before I opened the door to the backseat of the car for her.

She sat next to my mom, and I closed the door to her innocent little face.

I wanted to wipe the lipstick right out of that cute pout, but I couldn't do a thing more but get into the driver's seat- noticing Harry had hopped on as passager.

Sighting, I pulled out of the parking spot right after Adam did, hearing some conversation between my mother and Laura about how my mom insisted she lay on her for warmth, and Laura refusing to, but ending up holding her hand anyway.

After a few minutes into the silent drive, I stared at Laura through my rear view mirror "Did you warm up or are you still shivering?"

I couldn't look away from her, which was slightly unsafe, considering I was driving.

Even in the dark, she glowed.

She caught my eyes in the mirror, and instead of replying, she leaned forward to the back of my seat, to touch the side of my arm "I'll be honest with you- I'm suffering a bad case of hypothermia"