Chapter_1

Before reading: when you read something in italics is a thought and when there is something in bracket, is a comment of the author.
Enjoy the story!! <3

CHAPTER 1

"Today was the worst day of my entire life and I've been alive for only 15 years, if life's going to have more days like this, I think it's going to suck for you (Y/n)". That was my main thought of the evening, and probably I could find its roots in the morning, oh the morning, the "best" part of the 24 hours of the daily life: 6 beautiful hours of s.c.h.o.o.l. (six crappy hour of our life), where my mind likes to torture me with only one thought: "You are useless, unproductive and nobody needs you or cares about you, literally (Y/n) you have been for 20 minutes in the toilets, because you were feeling sick and the teacher have noticed you were absent after 30 minutes! You are useless and trash!"

So yeah, if you are thinking that: yes, I love myself! For my health, my mental health, the day ended and the night was coming saying: "I'm here b*tches! And I'm much better than that w*ore, you can be whatever you want in your dreams, darling!" And of course this is my favorite part of the all day. Obviously my last thought, before falling asleep, was: "This life sucks, I wish I was born in the One Piece's world. It would be fantastic to live in Whole Cake Island, working as a baker for Big Mom or for ordinary people. Be myself, be a baker and at the same time a though warrior! It would be the perfect life; maybe I would also find a boyfriend (or better my soul mate <3). What I'm saying, I will never live this life, because it doesn't exist. I should sleep now, tomorrow (if I wake up) will be a very harsh day, and I have also to wake up earlier than the other days because I have to study science for the oral test. Goodnight little piece of useless things."

However, something surprising happened: when I woke up I felt a bad backache, "Really (Y/n)?! You cannot sleep well for 1 f*cking time?! It's that hard for you?" I thought. I haven't opened my eyes yet, but I could feel that a bright light illuminated the whole room. That's strange: if it is the sun, I might be late for school, but mom hasn't yelled at me yet (for not waking up) and I'm pretty sure that isn't Saturday or, better, Sunday. From the other side, it can't be the lights of my room, those aren't this bright. So now the situation is this: I'm lying on the floor of a room I don't know in the house of a person (that maybe) have kidnapped me, and I'm deciding if it's better to open the eyes and show to everyone that I am awake (because, if you are asking it: yes, there are other people in the room; I can hear their voices but unfortunately I can't understand what they are saying, beautiful (Y/n), really perfect.). Or, better, turn to the other side and trying continue sleeping. However, it was a perfect plan, if only I was not curious and had opened an eye to peek and see who the people were in the room.

Now I am in total shock! I'm in a big room, no not big is better enormous room (is more than 65 foot high), I'm feeling so tiny and little, like a rat (I'm done with you, you COULD LITERALLY COMPARE YOU TO A DOLL OR A PETITE MOUSE OR WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT A RAT!), however this isn't the only thing shocking in this room, for example: there isn't the floor, the normal floor (of wooden or stone, or whatever you use for making floors) but there is grass, GRASS! There are flowers, trees and other strange creatures that seem like candies with faces, WITH FACES?! WTF are these anim-crea-things (?)?!
"Where am I? In some sort of psychiatric hospital's room, I don't have this kind of mental problems, maybe I have others but not this, it is...hallucinating, it seems like my favorite dream mixed with my worst nightmare. The goal of the designer was to re-create Big Mom's throne room? Is he a One Piece's fan? Because this is the only answer for: what is this room?" I said, but remember I'm always lucky, in fact while I was speaking I haven't looked behind me, and I've forgot why I have opened my eyes: behind me there were other people and they were exactly the Charlotte family of One Piece.