Chapter 50: impulse

Start from the beginning

Luo Chi couldn't help laughing out loud, swallowing what he was about to say, holding the guitar solemnly, then slowly moved back and sat back.

Ming Weiting took the computer on the side, clicked on the sorted document, and read it from beginning to end.

It's not difficult to memorize those words, but he looked at Luo Chi and felt that just saying these words didn't seem appropriate enough.

"Just now." Ming Weiting put down the computer, he looked at Luo Chi, "I just found out that I don't like rainy days."

Luo Chi nodded, took his arm, and patted it twice.

He knew that Mr. Shadow was inactive because of the rain.

If he is in good health, he will invite Mr. Shadow to the beach with an umbrella and teach Mr. Shadow a lot of interesting things he has learned and can do on rainy days. They can even go to the beach in the rain, and there will be a lot of little crabs running around on the beach on rainy days.

But he hasn't recovered yet, so he has to sit here and let Mr. Shadow accompany him—

"You're here, playing the tune."

Ming Weiting said: "I think rainy days are really nice."

Luo Chi was slightly startled and blinked his eyes.

Ming Weiting touched the side of his cheek that was still bulging with the back of his hand, and there was a little smile in his eyes, and suddenly another piece of candy appeared out of nowhere.

Luo Chi was about to reach out to pick it up, when he watched Mr. Shadow do the same tricks and pulled back with the sugar, he was able to bear it or couldn't bear it, and struggled to hold on to it.

He couldn't balance his balance on the bed, and he was holding the guitar again. He swayed and fell to the ground as soon as he got up, and was then firmly embraced by the arm that was always protecting him.

Luo Chi recovered from the pale dizziness in front of him, and was touched by the piece of candy on his lips.

Just as Luo Chi was about to open his mouth happily, the sugar was taken away again.

…Oops.

Ming Weiting couldn't help playing with him, and then he remembered that he was now a lucky fan. He checked the Internet and there is no evidence that fans are suitable for this kind of behavior.

But Luo Chi obviously didn't care about this. Luo Chi was aroused to fight, but he was not allowed to move the sugar back, and he was eager to get enough.

Ming Weiting guarded him and the guitar, and Luo Chi borrowed strength from the arm bars, allowing Luo Chi to wave off the candy with skill and dexterity.

This time, Luo Chi's cheeks were bulging on both sides, and he was so tired that he couldn't move at all. He was still very arrogant, lying on his arms and raising his head to look at him.

Ming Weiting looked down at him with a clear smile in his eyes.

"It's a nice rainy day."

Ming Weiting touched his hair and asked softly, "Can lucky fans lie down at the window together?"

Rainy days are overcast, the weather is very bad, it can remind people of old things, and it is not possible to go to the beach as planned.

On rainy days, Luo Chi would hold peach-flavored candy, sit on the bed in the room, and play guitar to lucky fans to the sound of rain.

Ming Weiting found that he also likes to rain.

The clouds were gradually pushed away by the wind. When the sun started to clear, the afternoon was almost over.