Chapter 48: captain

Start from the beginning

He didn't know where Mr. Shadow learned this trick. He blinked his eyes, but before he fully recovered, the corners of his mouth could not help but lift up.

He really didn't have the extra strength, and the air flow from his chest could not be continued until halfway up. He leaned against Mingwei Ting's arm and coughed twice.

But he still bent his fingers, pulled the cuff that Mingwei Pavilion had brought between his fingers little by little, and raised his eyes.

Ming Weiting was massaging his cold body, and when he noticed the strength, he immediately looked up at him, and found that Luo Chi's eyes were serious, and his expression became serious.

"Me." Luo Chi adjusted his breath and slowly said, "I will..."

He was still concentrating on deliberation, but Ming Weiting had already taken over: "It will be super cool."

Ming Weiting remembered and recited: "Cool show me."

... Lucky fans really remember it very well.

Luo Chi couldn't help laughing, he simply didn't bother to repeat it again, and blinked his eyes lightly.

Ming Weiting's eyes were also stained with a smile, and he raised his hand to touch Luo Chi's sweaty brows, helping him gently brush his forehead hair away.

He understood why Luo Chi said "we are separated by the sea" and "the stars must be bright enough".

Luo Chi cherishes kindness more than anyone else. But Luo Chi was not like the Luo family at all. He never felt that the kindness of others towards him was a matter of course, and it was impossible not to give it.

If you want to hold a hand, you take the initiative to reach out. If you want to be beckoned and applauded, you jump onto the stage with your guitar in your arms.

Luo Chi didn't think he was late, nor did Luo Chi think he was late. In that rain, Luo Chi wanted to find someone to believe in, so he kept him and sold him the painting.

The more I think about this, the more I can't understand those who pushed Luo Chi into the thick fog and the sea of ​​ice with their own hands.

Mingweiting will handle these matters, and they no longer have anything to do with Luo Chi. He retracted his mind, raised his hand to wrap Luo Chi's head and neck that was beginning to soften, and stroked Luo Chi's hair: "It's cool now."

He did try his best to learn how to be a fan on the Internet, but he still couldn't learn the hype and praise, so he always just expressed his true thoughts. But it is also because of this that every time he speaks his words with seriousness, it seems extra solemn.

Of course Luo Chi could tell the difference, his ears quickly became hot, and the corners of his mouth pursed.

His physical strength was exhausted, and he was really dizzy. He closed his eyes and rested quietly for a while, and the tiredness that had been suppressed over and over again finally slowly climbed up.

"If you had a boat." Ming Weiting touched his eyes, "You would be the most popular captain."

Luo Chi closed his eyes slightly, lingered on the edge of sleepiness for a while, and whispered the secret to him: "Auntie also wants me to be the captain."

Ming Weiting nodded: "Auntie knows people with her eyes."

Luo Chi laughed out loud at his serious tone.

Ming Weiting liked to see him smile, he held his slightly curled fingers, and his heart also relaxed, and put that hand into his own.

The Ming family came from the boat, so of course everything he could think of was related to the boat. On the other hand, Luo Chi just woke up from the chaos that had been too long, leaving only a relaxed blank.