CHAPTER 5 -GOOD DAY OR BAD DAY!!!

Start from the beginning

'Damn I hate rush hour!and where the hell are they?Don't tell me they left me'Athena said to herself searching for her friends around the airport.

'Where the hell are they?!?'

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"The flight no. ******* from Sydney to Pisa is ready to take off.Thank you.Have a safe journey!"

"What the hell!Don't tell me I missed the flight?!?"

Running full speed to the reception counter, Athena asked them and to her shock she really did miss her flight!

'God !the three are already on the plane!Maybe they sent me a text?'

BEEP BEEP BEEP

<Come quick.The boarding is going to start! -Ana>

<Where the hell are you!?! -Liv >

<We are already standing in a line.Come quick!!-Ana >

<We are inside the plane, where are you Tina?!?- Dan>

<Tina where the fuck are you???Why aren't you replying??? -Ana>

<Damn come fast,I can't text anymore!-Ana>

BEEP BEEP BEEP

'Oh God!I have really missed the plane!!!'

'Don't panic Tina.Go to the reception and book the next flight to Pisa.'

"Hey excuse me,can you tell me when is the next flight to Pisa?"

"Wait a minute......Ah its day after tomorrow."

"What!!!!Are you fucking kidding me?I cant believe this!!!"

"Please calm down ,maam!I'll see what I can do.Please have a seat!"

Athena took a deep breath to calm herself."Thank you !Please do it quickly!"

She was just about to sit down when suddenly she heard her name being called.Turning around she was surprised to find the last person she thought she will see in the airport.

"What are you doing here? Martha??!

"Don't talk to me like that ,young lady.I can still ground you as your former ntanta! and you  forgot your ticket!!!"

"Well it is of no use to me now!!The plane has already took off!!!"

"Thats nobody but your own fault!"Thrusting the ticket in Athena"s hand Martha took off.

Athena was so shocked at her actions ,she was rendered speechless.

Coming to her senses she started going after her Ntanta so quickly she didnot have time to dodge the person coming straight to her .Falling backwards Athena experience a sudden stillness from the hustle and bustle of the airport,and the next second the air which was happily in her lungs was dragged out.

"Oomff"

Coming to her sense,Athena pushed off the weight of muscle from above her and was just about to give the person an earful when the mentioned person lift his head and stared at her for a few seconds before recognition flashed in his eyes.

"Now this is a plea-no plainful surprise!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Glossary:

Ntanta-nanny(greek)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I am so sorry to update this story after a year.I was busy with my studies so i hope you understand the pains in the life of a student and hopefully find it in your heart to forgive me and continue to read this story.

I hope you all like this chapter !!!

your pal,

Nemesis..:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~