Chapter 10 : Plot Armor

Meanwhile, on another battle in Adventure Bay, Harold was seen firing another laser blast at Rubble, Tracker and Everest. Although the three pups managed to dodge the laser attack, but the blast was so strong that it created a huge explosion and formed a crater on the road.

The pups then got back to their positions. Harold shouted at the pups: "As I said, you pups will never be able to defeat me!! My big robot will blast you to shreds!!" He then launched another laser blast at the pups.

Tracker quickly summoned some gigantic vines from the ground and successfully blocked the attack. Rubble then tried to punch Harold's robot with his super strength, but Harold countered it by turning his robot's right laser cannon into a huge metal fist and threw it towards Rubble. Their punches then collided and the collision destroyed the land below them.

"You're not so bad for a bulldog!! Now taste this instead!!" Harold then pressed a button and missiles came out from the robot's fingers, flying towards the pups, attempting to hit them again.

Everest responded by creating icicles with her powers and hurled them towards the missiles. The icicles then hit all of the missiles and caused an explosion again.

Harold quickly took the chance and fired a laser beam towards the pups. "What the-dodge now!!" Rubble exclaimed. The pups quickly leapt out of the way and they managed to dodge the attack again, but the laser beam then hit on the road and split the road in half, destroying the road.

"Holy moly...that was close..." Everest gasped. Harold smirked and said: "Hahahahaha!! See that?! You pups are no match for me. There is absolutely no chance of you defeating me here!! So just give up and admit defeat why don't you?!"

"Doesn't matter if it's hard or not...we'll still have to do this...we'll protect Adventure Bay!!" Rubble got back up on his feet. He dashed towards Harold. "Time to wreck and roll!!" He then used his charged-up wrecking ball ability, attempting to hit Harold with a super fast wrecking ball attack.

Harold taunted: "Since you like wrecking so much, might as well I give you one!!" He then pressed another button and the robot launched a wrecking ball from it's left arm towards Rubble.

Rubble then clashed with Harold's wrecking ball. After a brief struggle, Rubble managed to break through Harold's wrecking ball. Harold was surprised by this and he quickly stopped Rubble with his robot hands before Rubble could hit him. However, Rubble's power was too strong that he started pushing back Harold. Harold then activated rocket boosters behind the robot's back, trying to push Rubble back. Rubble and Harold then struggled for a while, but Rubble was slowly getting overpowered by Harold's boosters.

Harold had enough of this and he then maximised the output of the robot's rocket boosters. Rubble was pushed back by Harold so hard that he was being sent flying backwards. Tracker quickly grabbed Rubble without hesitation and landed him on the ground safely with his vines before Rubble could crash on something.

"Phew. Thanks Track-" Rubble was about to thank Tracker, but Tracker gasped: "Look out from above!!" Rubble and Tracker then looked from above and they saw many metal spears from Harold coming down at high speed.

Everest quickly got in front of Rubble and Tracker, then made a thick and huge ice wall in front of them. The spears then pierced against the ice wall.

"That was a close call..." Everest said. Just then, the metal spears suddenly detonated and the pups were engulfed by the sudden explosion.

Harold watched as the pups fell down on the ground, groaning in pain. He then smirked: "What a bunch of weak pups. I think it's time for me to finish the job..."