Goodbyes/Appreciations (A/N)

Well... surprise! Two final chapters and an epilogue in one day!

Didn't expect that, huh?

Yeah, I'm cool like that... so, yeah... anyways...

Thank you. So, so much :)

I was so nervous to publish a story here, in Wattpad, because I had this crazy perspective that this place was ONLY for amazing and talented writers, and I kept thinking that I wouldn't be able to live up to the expectations. I love many stories here, and I never thought that mine could be on par with any of them.

But reading you guys' comments, and seeing how you loved it and wanted to keep up with it... you all don't know how happy it made me <3

Now... I have a surprise for you!

*blows party horns*

I'M WRITING A TRONNOR AU!!!

*Epic yay*

Well, the first chapter is almost already finished, but it will be soon! And I'm uploading it this Sunday May 24th.

It will be called "Algid", and it will be the first time I'm writing an alternate universe fanfiction, let alone romantic! I hope I do well to you guys' expectations, given that I have put my all to this story and now I have to put my all and MORE on this next one. But for you guys, I will give my best <3

So stay tuned for Sunday! I will be uploading it that day definitely, although I'm not sure at what time. I would reveal some plot lines to it, but hehehe... I'd rather keep them a secret for now

(I know, I'm such a tease)

Also, there's one more thing;

If you've read the first Author's note of this fanfic, you may know I have a Quotev account where this story is also finished. In that account, I have another finished book. It's not a tronnor themed one, but it is a book regarding Connor's deppresion and the motives that led him to depart from O2L. It's written entirely on his perspective, and in first person, which is different from what I did here. That fanfiction is considerably longer than this one, it's 30 chapters long. But I love it very much, and I wanted to know if you guys would be interested if I were to upload it here? I would have to upload all of it in a day, probably, but I think I can manage that. So, if you'd like to read it here, let me know in the comments so that I can get myself to work on editing it to fit in Wattpad formats :)

So, I guess that for now, that's it!

I can't say how much I want to thank all you guys; and I would make a list of everyone whose comments have made my day more than once, but currently it's about to be one in the morning where I live and tomorrow I have to be up by six, so I'm basically commiting suicide by staying up this late.

I don't know what I would do without you guys, and I'm so happy to call some of you my friends <3

So, until Sunday I guess! I have so many ideas for the AU, and I know that if I put my effort into it, I can make it work splendidly!

Be ready for what's to come ;)

#AlgidExperience (I know this is just plain cheesy. I just kind of love how the hashtag looks like, ok?)