Epilogue

-"Connor!"—Troye called, from outside the room—"Connie, come're! There's something I want you to see!"

-"Just a sec, babe!"—Connor replied—"Just trying to get this camera set ready!"

Connor was just about to figure out how the entire tripod filming set he had purchased specifically for this occasion worked, and he was convinced that he almost got it. There were just so many words in the manual, it didn't seem natural at all, not one bit; but it was worth the try.

-"If I only could get this working... it's seriously got me insane."—Connor complained mostly to himself, accidentally breaking a plastic screw of the equipment—"That's it! I definitely suck at this, I'm doomed."

-"What's the trouble about?"

Troye entered the wooden, one-room bungalow, wearing the same pajamas he had slept in, just as Connor. They were both provided by the lodge they were staying in, so they matched, which was pretty weird in itself, but rather cute; dark green boxers and grey-t shirts that, surprisingly, weren't part of the luggage when they had first arrived.

Troye went towards Connor, hugging him from the back as he worked out the pieces of metal and plastic, nibbling on his ear.

-"Oh, babe, can't figure out a tiny tripod?"—Troye mocked playfully.

-"Hey, this may not look like it, but it's actually a lot more complex than what it appears, ok?"

-"Ugh. Fine."

Troye pulled away from Connor, walking to the side with a huge smirk on his face and holding something behind his back.

-"What's the smile about?"—Connor asked, smiling back—"You haven't done something naughty, have you?"

-"Oh, you would love that, wouldn't you."

-"True... but still...?"

-"Relax, it's nothing naughty! We got the mail I was waiting for today!"

-"We have mail here?"

-"Well, technically I asked this to get delivered as soon as they got it in the reception—but that's beside the point! Look at this! It's the magazine in which they used the pictures you took of me!"

Troye revealed that what he was keeping behind his back was indeed a magazine, and Connor's eyes immediately went wide with joy.

-"Really!?"—he asked.

-"Yes, really! Here, take a look at them!"

The two of them sat on the king sized bed they shared and looked through the magazine. Pictures of Troye from many angles and in many different attires were displayed in front of them, from the day Marly tricked Troye into getting into a photo shoot in which Connor was practicing at.

-"Look at this! Pictures by Connor Franta..."—Connor said, with pride glistening in his eyes.

-"And to think that without Marly that day would have never happened... remind me to thank her for that... again."—Troye said rolling his eyes.

-"Oh I'm sure she'd love that."—Connor said, pecking Troye's lips—"But my biggest rewards is watching you look this beautiful in these pictures."

Troye blushed.

-"Oh don't be this flirty this early in the morning!"

-"But I want to be flirty this early in the morning! We're in New Zealand! When have we been anywhere this romantic?"

-"How about Italy?"

-"But we weren't together back then!"

-"Hmmm... true."

Troye stood up and playfully tip-toed across the room.

-"This place is indeed beautiful... and we're here aaaaaall on our own. We should film something!"

-"Yeah, that's what I was thinking..."—Connor said—"We could have some really inspirational videos for next week if he film them here..."

-"Can we make them tumblr-ish?"

-"Duh! Of course they will be tumblr-ish!"

Connor stood up and placed his hands on Troye's hips, and they kissed. The kiss was just like that time on the bridge, not so many months ago, in Australia. The day they decided to be brave together. They day they decided to take over the world. Connor pulled away, and spoke softly.

-"I love how you still taste like mint and cinnamon in the mornings."

-"And I love you."—Troye said.

-"And I love you more."

-"So... any ideas on where we could start?"

Connor went towards the dresser and picked up his camera, looking back at Troye with a smile.

-"There's a pretty lake nearby, it's got a beautiful view and in the mornings the sun glistens on it in the most beautiful way... I think we can start there."

-"Sounds perfect."—Troye said, with a smile.

And he meant it, because it was perfect. Everything had been perfect to him, Ever since they decided to be together. It had been a tough ride, and they still kept it a secret from the viewers, but in its due time, they both knew they would be ready to let them now.

Until then, it was their beautiful secret. A secret that was worth keeping. A secret that they had made to promise to themselves that they would be each other, and no one else's.

THE END