s.serenityyy

Snatching it back, "The fuck you staring at her fa so long!" Irritated

"I was trying to figure out who that was." Shaking his head. "The fuck you even showed me her fa?" Questioning me.

"Cause she outta the country with that nigga." Screenshotting the picture.

Seeming uninterested, "Uhmmm."

Sending it to Shae, "Uhmmm what?" Catching an attitude.

"Why yo ass keepin up with her?" Asking me.

Looking at my phone, "Cause she ain't finnah catch me slipping."

Shrugging his shoulders, "I guess but why don't y'all just fight and get it over with." Staring at me.

Mugging up again, "Cause I'm fight her when I feel like it." I said. "Not on her time." Rolling my eyes.

Shook his head, "If you say so." He said.

I don't know why he acting like that. Everytime I mention this bitch he barely say shit bout her. But when he bring her up he be having sooo much to say. He always be doing that stupid shit and it pisses me off.

•SWITCHING POV•

Serenity "Sin" Love
October 20,2019
Airbnb

After the beach we ended up coming back and getting ready for dinner. Now that we back we decided to just drink before calling it a night. We ain't gone get too fucked up cause we got a long day tomorrow. I could tell the liquor kicking in fa his ass cause he was asking unnecessary questions.

"You talk to anybody?" Asking.

Looking him up and down, "Why you wanna know?"

Staring me down, "Mane do you talk to somebody or not?"

Shrugging my shoulders, "Maybe...maybe not."

"Why you playin with me?" Sipping on his drink.

Shaking my head, "I'm not though." Looking at him, "What made you ask me that?" Asking.

Licking his lips, "I'm just tryin to see how many I got run niggas outta yo life."

Laughing, "Yo ass can't run nobody outta my life." I said.

"Shid let me find out you got a nigga...I bet he'll be gone by time we get home." Winking at me.

Rolling my eyes, "Damn...I can't be out here wildin like yo ass."

Staring me down, "Ion even much be wildin no mo." With a straight face.

Finishing my drink, "If you say so." I said.