"What is your name?"

"Amelie Costas!"

"Very well, you may take a seat." He gestured at the open seats and I sat at the front row next to a pale-skinned girl, her white curls were pulled back into two braids. 

"Hi! I'm Amelie, can I sit here? I love your braids by the way! Did you do them yourself? Do you think that you could maybe teach me one day?" I stood expectantly awaiting her answers.

"Yeah! I'm Heather, Thank you! I did do them myself, and I could totally teach you." She pulled the chair out for me while individually answering my questions for me. I smiled, another maybe friend- Yay!

                                                                                  *:・゚✧*:・゚

I flopped onto my quilt-covered bed. Lola wasn't here yet I hadn't seen her until 3:00 during our Ceramics class. Then, she disappeared right after the class was over. I hadn't made any friends besides Heather which was kind of disappointing, but, whatever.  

I pulled my schedule out of my blazer pocket and counted the friends I had classes in.

7:00-8:00 Breakfast

8:30- 10:00 Biology, I have Heather

10:15- 11:45 Latin, no one

12:00- 1:30- English Literature, Ashton and Heather

1:45- 2:45- Lunch

3:00- 4:30- Ceramics, I had Lola

4:45- 6:35- Developmental Psychology, not one soul.

Three out of Five isn't that bad! 

"What do you think Scarlett, will I make more friends tomorrow? Stay silent if yes!" I stared into her green eyes and she stared back a blank stare, but still! A silent blank stare.

I had attempted making friends in Developmental Psychology with a brunette girl, her hair was in space buns and she had changed up her uniform in a cool way. I asked her if she liked to sew and she answered with a curt nod. I continued to ask her questions, but eventually, she just ignored me and moved to another seat. My cheeks had flushed of color at that mortifying moment. Especially because Hudson was watching. 

I wasn't sure if I could consider him a friend. I mean, we had one conversation. I often made the mistake of guessing that people were my friends when they weren't, this trait of mine had acquired a lot of glares. Besides, Hudson had sat at the back of the class while I sat at the front.

"Hey! Are you going to dinner? Or do you wanna go celebratory smoke at the Astronomy tower while eating chocolate-covered strawberries?" I flopped my head to the side at Lola's question. Her uniform had been altered to be unrecognizable.

"So?" She asked while tugging sparkly clips out of her hair. I so badly wanted to go with her, but I knew that if I skipped dinner, they would notify my dad. So not fun.

"No, you go. I'm going to dinner." I sighed.

"Alright then, I'll see you later." She responded. I watched as she reached under her bed for a box of chocolate strawberries that some boy had used to ask her out, she said no. 

"Hey, how were your classes?" I got off my bed and flopped onto hers to ask. 

"y'know, same old same old" I didn't know seeing as I was completely new to this school, but I didn't tell her that. The room stayed quiet as she rolled a blunt while sitting at our desk.

"Hey, can you get me that blanket over there?" She aimlessly waved her hand toward the floor while directing me. I flopped off the bed and rolled over to the fuzzy blanket that she was talking about. I threw it at her head and she picked it up and shoved it into her backpack. 

"I didn't know you had a tattoo?" I stated while pointing at her thigh tattoo

"Yeah, I got it during lunch, my buddy Remy has a tattoo gun. Do you want one?" she wiggled her brows up and down.

"I'll consider it" I contemplated what I would even get, and where I would get it.

"I'll let him know." I watched as she put her backpack on and tucked the blunt that she had rolled behind her ear. She seemed pretty happy with my answer. Maybe I could get one little tattoo?

Hi everyone! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, I love writing scenes between Lola and Amelie

Hi everyone! I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, I love writing scenes between Lola and Amelie. Next chapter will include a lot more Hudson hehe stay awesome my lovelies xoxo