When haidens all done he grabs my gear back and tosses everything in there leaving me nothing to do besides stare at him.

"Enjoying the view?" He looks down at me smirking

"Shut up" I playfully roll my eyes at him. Getting up after that comment I look for my spare clothes I brought not wanting to be seen in a sports bra and Nike pros I go on my search in the car.

Oh crap I left it at haidens. 

"Hey haiden!" I yell for him

"Yeah?" He shouts back from the back wear he's loading up the bikes

"Come here please" I plead 

I wait for him sitting down on the leather seats of his elevated truck and my hand trucked under my thighs. He comes around the corner and sees me sitting there still undressed. 

"What's up?" He raises and eyebrow 

"So like I forgot my clothes...you have any?" I smile down at him so he's not completely annoyed at my forgetfulness.

"Yeah here just have this" he says taking off his shirt. He puts in out for me to take but I just starte at him for a second before taking it and slipping on the oversized shirt. He smirks at me and grabs another shirt in the back of his truck.

——————arriving at haidens house——————

Haiden pulls his truck into neutral parking it inside of the garage. 

Hopping out of his high truck I grab my phone and my AirPods.

Haiden comes behind me and puts his hand on my lower back. I look up at him to see him already looking at me.

"Let's go" he says nudgging me forward 

Walking in I noticed no one was home 

Wonderful.

Haiden takes my hand dragging me upstairs.

"Jesus I can walk yk"

"Woah I never thought about that" he stops and picks me up 

"Haidennnnn put me down!!!" I wined 

"Nope" he chuckles getting to the top of the stairs and into his room.

He throws me on his bed and he jumps in to.

"I'm so tired" he groans 

"Same" I yawn

We lay in Silents or haiden just fell asleep I don't really know. I try to go to sleep considering how tired I am but never get too it.

I sigh turning my head to haiden who's laying with his head in his arms and his eyes closed shut.

I Scooch closer to him and play with hair. Ruffling it up a piece gets stuck in my fingers tugging on his hair. Haiden moans shifting.

Oh my god. The blush on my face is 100% visible. So glad he's half asleep.

I continue to play with his hair wondering one thing. What if I do it again? Is he gonna do that again?

I liked it tho 

I tug on his hair one more time earning a low moan. He picks his head up from his arms half asleep and pulls me into his body. He's almost laying on top of me with his head in the crook of my neck and his upper body on mine. I reach my hand up to his hair playing with it NO MORE TUGGING knowing what will happen. I lay there with my hands lost in his hair staring at the ceiling not being able to go asleep.

Haiden shifts his head deeper into my neck feeling his hot breath. Then that when I feel it. Haidens mouth goes to my neck sucking on the flesh. He lets go of the area and licks it before starting a new one. I let out a loud moan Feeling the hot sensation. He grabs onto my jaw digging his head deeper until he finds a sensitive area on my neck. I suck in a breath before letting out a long low moan. I adjust my self under him as he continues leaving a small trail of hickeys. He gets to my jaw and I lean my head back taking heavy breaths. He sits up a bit making eye contact but flickers his eyes down to my lips before going in. He's got me pushed up against the bed frame with one hand on my face and the other on my waist pulling me and closer than I could get. Giving him access he slips his tounge into my mouth exploring every inch until we both pull away for a breath of air

"Jesus" I breath put catching my shaky breath

Haiden rolls off of me catching his breath aswell.

He looks back at me before smiling and cuddling up against my body.

"Liv?" He ask looking at me me

"Mhm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah I'll be your girlfriend haiden" I smile looking up at the ceiling then to him finding a smiling haiden.

"Go back to sleep haiden" he smiles

Alr I'm officially done got spicy at the end but this new series won't start anytime soon atleast I don't think. But yk ig that's it as much as I would love to say I loved writing this book that would be complete lies 💀 this  book had no real plot and kinda sucked no clue why you guys actually liked it anyway bye see you again I hope.