•12•

choi beomgyupark seoyoon•daegu - before choi beomgyu's audition

choi beomgyu
park seoyoon

daegu - before choi beomgyu's audition

textbook in hand, the young boy walked out of his school. his eyes scanned the pages, hoping that whatever he was reading stayed in his head.

beomgyu's exams were coming up and he knew that there was one tomorrow. yet he still didn't feel like he had revised enough for it.

too engrossed in the content of his book, he hadn't noticed where he was going.

"oh! look out!"

someone grabbed his arm roughly and pulled him back. pages fluttered as the textbook the boy was holding onto flew out of his hand and landed on the floor.

he cursed quietly to himself as he noticed a car speed by right in front of his face.

a girl who looked like she was around the same age as him picked his textbook up from the floor and handed it to him.

beomgyu graciously accepted and thanked her. her face was covered with a mask and she was wearing a dark red baseball cap so he could barely even see her eyes.

"be careful next time! studying isn't as important as your life."

after saying that, she turned around and sped off to who knows where, not even allowing beomgyu to say anything in response.

the boy let out a shaky breath before looking down at the textbook that he was holding in his slightly trembling hand.

"jeez, beomgyu. sort yourself out."

he mumbled to himself before stuffing his book back into his bag.

after that near incident, he made the decision to study when he got home.