•8•

choi beomgyu•

choi beomgyu

the teaser for our new title track will be filmed today.

...

well, we should've started filming it today.

but taehyun had a family emergency that he had to attend to. since taehyun lives close to the company building, our manager let him go on the condition that he return as soon as he can.

"beomgyu? what are you doing? and why'd you leave the door unlocked?"

through the mirror, i saw huening kai enter the bathroom. he wore a baffled expression on his face.

"don't you think dark red would suit this concept more, kai?"

"dark red what?"

"hair. dark red instead of this dirty blond."

still looking at myself in the mirror, my hand went to my hair.

"i mean...i can see that. and we haven't started filming yet or shooting concept photos. so you can make that suggestion to soobin. and he'll ask the manager and maybe...wait."

turning my head to face the younger boy, i noticed the grin on his face and raised a brow.

"what?"

"seoyoon has dark red hair right now. is that why you want to switch?"

"what?! no. of course not. why would i do that? it's just that the colour suits this concept more than my hair colour right now."

the corners of his mouth twitched as he just kept nodding his head, clearly not believing what i was saying.

"oh whatever, kai. just come with me to ask soobin."

"ok." he coughed. "simp."

"shut your mouth, kai."