"That call was bullshit" Cesar yelled as everyone started booing.

"Boo"

"Come on!" Jamal's mom yelled.

"Shame on you!" His dad yelled.

"The ref is clearly biased. that call was bullshit" Ruby said

"Bad ref!" His mom yelled making me chuckle.

"Fight! Fight! yeah!" His dad yelled once people on the field were fighting.

"Fight" People started yelling.

"Break it up! Break it up" The referre yelled blowing his whistle.

At the end of the fight Coashes whole line up was cut off earning in him having to put new people in.

"Turner! Turner" his mom yelled.

"Time for the Turner Classic. Lets go" Coach said putting Jamal in.

"Oh shit" I said looking at him running onto the field.

"Its time for the Turner Classic" his parents said in sync.

"Come on you guys, lets talking this out after the game, its almost over" Olivia said seeing Monse and Ruby fighting.

"i cant wait that long" Monse said going to leave when Ruby grabbed her.

"You dont get to walk away. I get to walk away" Ruby said.

"Okay, maybe figure this out now" she said looking at them.

"There's nothing to figure out. Monse and Cesar are backstabbing liars" he said as i rolled my eyes looking at him.

"Dude, drop it" Cesar said looking at him

"Oh my god. No Olivia and Monse are. Liv kissed Cesar, you just wont accept it. And yes Monse told Liv you were in love with her, but it was pretty fucking noticeable" I said already annoyed with all this fighting.

"If i dont? What're you gonna do, homes? Put a green light on me" he said getting closer to Cesar.

"No, but ill put you on pause" Cesar told him.

"Im gonna watch. Maybe even get in on it" Monse said coming closer.

"Enough!" Me and Olivia yelled.

"You're acting like a bunch of kids" Liv yelled at them.

"And if someone says one more thing about this, im going to fucking punch you" I said looking at the three.

"All of you, behind the bleachers. Now!" She said.

"Look, despite what may or may not have happened, you love each other" I said

"You guys are family. And now you've become our family" Olivia said pointing at me and her.

"So, whether or not you want to work this out, you guys need to" I said.

"Because every day you have together is precious" I said sadly.

"Trust us. we know" she said looking at me.

"So, im sorry. This is my fault. Im the one that kissed Cesar. So, if you're gonna be mad at anyone.. be mad at me" she said as i nodded.

"Stop. you dont need to be sorry. and no one is mad at you" Monse said as i looked at her.

"I was" I shrugged.

"I had no idea one kiss would cause so much damage"

"it wasn't the kiss... kind of, it was what Monse said about Ruben" I said.

"This isn't on you, its on me. I've been lying to everyone" she said earning everyone's attention

"And i need to come clean" she said looking at Cesar making me confused.

"you dont have to do this" he said.

"I do" Monse said looking at everyone.

"Do what" I said letting go of Cesar's hand.

"So, here's the truth. I was into Cesar. I had a big crush on him. and before i want to writing camp...I-I told him. And he didnt feel the same way" She said but i could tell she was lying by the way Cesar reacted.

"Say no more" Liv said looking at her.

"We get it" Ruby said.

"you dont. So let me make it clear. After i told Cesar how i felt, i bounced for the summer. And Cesar told Oscar's homies that we smashed to protect me. He claimed me to keep me safe. but thats it, thats all. Nothing ever happened because hes not into me" she said she was lying, i know it.

"Monse-" he said but she cut him off.

"Not like i was into him. So, can we move on? Can i stop embarrassing myself. Cause this hole that ive dug is starting to feel pretty deep" she said as i scoffed.

"A hole full of lies" I said leaving when she grabbed my arm.

"What are you talking about" she said as i yanked my arm from her.

"I dont like liars" I said before looking at Cesar.

"And i dont date liars. So when you wanna tell me the truth you can talk to me" I said leaving going back to the stands to watch Jamal.

3rd person pov

Lana was in the stands, Jamal was playing, Cesar, Monse, Olivia and Ruby were still talking.

Lana sat on the edge of her seat when Jamal got the ball.

"Come on" She whispered chewing on her lip.

"Come on, Jamal!" I yelled.

Everyone screaming and cheering when he made the last winning run.

"Whoooo"

"Jamal"

"All fall down" Everyone began cheering.

"Whoooo"

"GO JAMAL!"