,, Damiano stacked one of our warehouse and let a message for you. "

,, What?"Father asked looking furious and my father right in vomand gave to him a piece of paper.

,, Dad what is written there? "

,, If you think that you will get your wife you are wrong Stefano. You may get her. But you will never get Clarisa because I broke that women piece by piece. I broke her in this days. You want to know something. I told her that I killed you a few years ago. Get a dead body and  burnt it. I said that that man is you. She broke my friend. That day forward she was another woman. I told her that Thalia is dead. I kiiled her and she cried. She cried for your deaths that never happend at least not that time ago.You want your wife back? Than you know where you come Stefano Damiano Lumov you friend. "

Dad looked furious but I was on the verge of crying. My mother.... God....

,, Valetino she is there. At the place that he kidnapped us. We need to get her.I need to get her "

,, And we will. We will. "Valentino assures him.

Hours passed since then and now they finnaly had a plan and our men are prepared for what is waiting for them, they will get my mother.

,, I want to go too. She is my mother." I say to Vicenzo who was charging his gun.

,,No.You can't come. You are pregnant. We don't know what is there we need our baby to be alright."

,, But-'

,, No buts Thalia. I know you can protect yourself and the baby but I won't risk it"

I nod my head he is right we can't risk our baby life.

,, Look at me love. "He says and I obey.

,, We will get your mum and come home, alright? Me and our family are going to be alright. "

,, Please take care. I don't want anything to happen to you. "

,, I will love but I can't promise you I won't come injured. "

I nod my head and smile softly then I kiss him leaving a sweet promise on his lips.

We go down to our mafia and there were men and women .Our people from our mafias'. I look at my husband and we stop on the front of staircase.

,,Damiano Lumov is our enemy. He violated agressed and raped women. That goes against our laws. No men can do that to a woman that is our family and get away with it.Clarissa Scott is one of his victim's The mother of my wife is  one of his victim. The Queen of the Sicilian mafia was kidnapped by that men and agressed for twenty years. I need your service. My family needs your service. Will you serve you King? "

They all get on one knee and say yes. I look at my husband shocked.What the fuck is going on?!

I don't get to say anything, 'cause  him and our people leaves.

I'm left with Marisa, Ameli Victoria my guards and Christopher with Valetino in the house. They left the men to protect us.

,, Thalia, sweety-"My mother in law goes on but I stop her.

,, What the fuck was that?! "

,, She doesn't know?"Ameli and Vuctoria asks her mother and she shakes her head.

,, No."She responds to them while looking  at me.

,, Thalia listen to me. We all are royalty."I look shocked at my Valetino. What. The. Fuck.

,, Mafia Royalty. Your father and I are the King's of the underworld. But my title got to my son Vicenzo. You are a princess Thalia and now queen of our empires."