"The people you are most excited to have watching you play for England?" Rachel wondered.

"Um. Not really sure. I don't have anyone coming to the Arnold Clark Cup games. I'd probably say my U17 teammates or my PE teacher," Evie replied.

"What? You don't have anyone coming?" Ella asked, surprised.

"No," Evie answered quietly, not really wanting to think about how her family wouldn't want to watch her. The sadness was beginning to wash over her but a hand came forward and gently took hers. Evie smiled gratefully at Leah. It was enough to calm her down.

"Favourite food?" Nikita called, coming up with a new question.

"Why's it always about food with you?" Lucy laughed.

"Got find out the important stuff," Nikita argued.

"I like chocolate. Especially Quality Street," Evie said.

"Don't let Sarina hear you say that," Mary joked.

"Best moment of your career?" Alessia asked.

"Captaining England U17s or scoring my first Arsenal goal."

"That was against us wasn't it?" Keira asked. Evie nodded.

"How about your idol growing up?" Georgia wanted to know.

"Sadio Mane and Ellen White."

"Aw really?" Ellen asked, pleased that she was her idol. Evie nodded, now a bit shy from admitting it.

"Ellen's head is getting bigger on the spot," Jill teased her.

"Somewhere you really want to visit?" quizzed Alex.

"Erm I dunno. Barcelona always looks really nice."

"Girlfriend? Boyfriend? Single?" Ella asked, always intrigued by others love lives.

"Girlfriend," Evie answered.

"Ah sweet," Demi said.

"You know she's always turning up late to training cos she's been busy with her," Beth told them, smiling cheekily at the way she'd exposed her.

"That's not true. I've only ever been late once," Evie argued.

"Twice," Leah pointed out.

"To be fair Jonas was in a bad mood and you were only a minute late," Beth said.

"Don't be late here. They'll go mad if you aren't on time," Rach warned.

"Yeah you would know," Millie laughed.

"Ooo I've got a good one," Alessia said, "Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

Evie racked her brains and began chuckling as she thought of one. Her face was already beginning to go red and the others could tell this would be good.

"So it's year 10 award assembly right and I won some football thing so I go up collect it, everything normal. I come back to my seat, and we had like tiered seating like a football stadium basically, and it's really difficult to get in and out. So I'm just going along, this thing is embarrassing as anyway, and then I trip on someone's bag and just as I think I've righted myself, I feel a pair of hands on my side and I go flying over the row in front. At this point everyone in my year has seen what's happened and they're all laughing. Meanwhile I'm stuck upside down, legs in the air the whole lot, and I can feel that I'm squashing someone underneath me. My head of year is trying to calm everyone down and I'm here with all the blood rushing to my head, legs flailing around. Eventually I get myself up and I've managed to squish my headteachers son, who was like 3ft tall or something. He was in tears, I was now laughing at how stupid it all was and then I got told to leave like I did it on purpose," Evie explained. Everyone was in fits of laughter, unable to cope with what they'd just heard.