26 - I See Red (M)

Start from the beginning

The words were muffled by a pillow, and Yoohan hissed. "I'm not exercising just to satisfy your kink!"

With a laugh, Jay tilted his head to peek out of the pillow. "Then let's do something about your stamina. It's hard for me to hold back after just two or three ti—"

"Go fuck yourself, Yoon Jay!" Yoohan shoved the pillow back to the bodyguard's face.

"Hmm...I don't really fancy that,"

"Then go fuck your right hand!" Yoohan grumbled as he walked away from the bed, leaving Jay laughing while hugging the pillow that was filled with his scent.

Inhaling the musk and apple scent from the pillow, Jay smiled widely as he watched his master from the back. Yoohan didn't act as flirty as when they were still in the mansion. In fact, he was more grumpy, more careless, and overall more fun to be teased. Everything felt more genuine, more organic, more...raw.

The man he witnessed in this apartment wasn't the young master of a chaebol family. Sometimes, he wasn't even someone seeking revenge. Just a young man who didn't need to pretend to be sly or though.

Just...Yoohan.

And that young man with messy bed hair wearing only a big sweater was now stopping at the door frame, turning halfway and looking at Jay sheepishly. "I'm hungry."

Jay laughed and stood up, ready to feed his master, no—his lover.

Ah, it was wonderful.

It was also wonderful when they received particularly intriguing news after their morning exercise. Yoohan did try some yoga despite himself and Jay was getting too horny watching him, so the session ended with another kind of exercise.

And while they were lazing around on the couch of the living room, Yoohan's phone buzzed.

"Lee Wooyoung?" Yoohan arched his brow, telling Jay to stop drying his hair and picked up the call intriguingly. "Good morning, noona."

[Hey, what is this about you moving out of the house?]

Yoohan raised his brow, leaning back to Jay's chest and answered lightheartedly. "Why, of course, so I can get out of your way, noona."

How adorable—Jay wanted to pinch that smirking cheek.

Lee Wooyoung didn't say anything for a while, either trying to find out what Yoohan was cooking right now, or feeling awkward from the 'considerate' gesture. Instead, he gave Yoohan a present.

[The things you talked about...I found some dirt on the youngest] she said, and Yoohan almost straightened up because of that. He pulled the phone away and activated the recording function before setting the phone on speaker so Jay could hear too.

"Which one is this? The illegal racing or the drug?"

[What, you already know?]

"I just heard something, and it's pretty obvious regarding the drug. So, which one is it? If you considered it a scandal, then it must be drugs," Yoohan tapped on his lips, signaling for Jay to ready his laptop.

He already warned the kid once, but the brat either came back to it, or didn't care about his warning and continued to use it ever since. The boy always avoided him in the house, so Yoohan had no idea what he was up to now.

[Yes, it's drugs. I have information about where he usually has them. Apparently, it's quite a wild party with orgy and stuff, using rookie celebrities and idol trainees too] she said, which suddenly reminded Yoohan of a certain place. [Well, I don't care much. It's in a private club that I never frequent]