10 - Love Hurts/1 (M)

It was heavy. To have such a significant meaning in other's life.

Yoohan had thought Yoon Jay's obsession with him was weird. But he always thought Jay was this unhinged, psychopathic weirdo that just did what he wanted.

He thought Jay might see him as an interesting toy, and should Yoohan cease to be interesting, the man would lose interest and leave him.

But that didn't seem to be the case.

Or at least, that wasn't all the case.

It was strange, though. He knew there was someone else who was strangely obsessed with him, but unlike that man, Yoohan didn't feel uncomfortable with Jay's infatuation.

Although it still didn't change the fact that it was heavy.

Heavy and made his heart beat fast and hard, made his body tingle with electrifying sensation.

And that made him even more distressed.

It was one thing to have a physical relationship, but anything involving his heart felt like poison to him. The fluttering feeling that seeped inside was frightening; surfacing all kinds of dark thoughts.

Lee Yoohan didn't think he was deserving of that fluttering feeling.

He kept himself in quiet contemplation throughout the journey home, whether it was when he clutched tightly on Jay's waist above the motorcycle, or when he sunk down the car's passenger seat.

Jay, on his part, let his Master drown in his own thinking, smiling with a glint in his pale eyes.

It was good. The fact that Yoohan thought about it deeply instead of flatly dismissing Jay's words was good enough for him. He instead thought about what late dinner should he cook for the Master—perhaps something comfortable like mellow soup, or should he go the spicy rute?

Ah—now that he could really serve his food for Yoohan, cooking had become more fun. The mere act of choosing what to make so Yoohan could have that blissful face while eating was enough to excite him.

Unfortunately, Jay's excitement was curbed when he saw a couple of figures loitering in front of the annex. Well, rather than loitering, it seemed like they were just about to enter the front door like it was their property.

"What are you doing here?" Yoohan spoke out for the first time since they began their journey home.

The figures on the porch flinched as if they were getting found out doing something suspicious. Jay had thought it was the staff, but as they came closer, turned out it was Yoohan's half-siblings; Lee Wontaek and Lee Sangmin.

"What an odd combination," Yoohan commented with a sneer.

These two were supposed to be on different sides, so why were they together like this?

Lee Wontaek, obviously, was triggered that Yoohan used an informal speech at him. "Hey, I don't care if you speak like that to this brat, but I'm still older than you, Lee Yoohan!"

Then act older, please. Yoohan sighed inwardly. He couldn't decide whether this disturbance was annoying or a blessing in disguise to let his mind work on something else other than Yoon Jay's words.

"Haa...just tell me why you're here, hyung," Yoohan said irritably. It wasn't really acting, even. And he deliberately used informal speech even while using honorifics, which made it even more annoying. Yoohan could see the bulging vein in Wontaek's temple.

He learned it from Song Hwa, although the older man did it the opposite way—always talked in formal speech but never used honorifics, which made people confused and annoyed.