Part:1

(first few chapter timeline will be soobin past )

Author POV

Sunlight peek towards the window and it made him woke up . He get up and sat on the bed . "good morning world" He Said while stretching his arms. "soobin wake up honey" His mom yell from outside. "I am up mom" He said then clean his bed .
Soobin room

He took his towel and come outside

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He took his towel and come outside . he saw his sister was also going toward Bathroom . Both of them share a Glance then look at The Bathroom again. "You better not" Somin said . Both of them run at the same time but soobin was faster and he entered first . " Oppa Get out I want to take shower" somin whine outside the door .
"Next time sis" He replied from inside . Ms choi just shake her head . after sometimes Both of them got ready and come inside the kitchen . "mom I told you to take rest " Soobin said because Ms choi was ill and that's the reason soobin take part time job and always hard worked . "I'm OK soobin" Ms choi said . "no your not now let's have breakfast, somin take mama" soobin said and somin take ms choi to table . they eat breakfast together and clean the house so ms choi don't have to do . their house is small so it's easy to clean .
"Bye mom" Soobin said and kiss is mom cheek . "me too"
Somin said and kiss her on cheek . "okay now go or you guys will be late" Ms choi said . both of them waved bye to their mom and left for school .
Their house

Soobin and somin entered the school together

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Soobin and somin entered the school together. Then they went to locker room .
"Oppa they are coming" Somin said will pointing toward someone and Soobin knew who was coming . His bullies. He was shaking from fear and to interrupted his thought he was pinned by his bully Ken . "what's up cry baby" Ken said with a smirk.
"Wh-at do yo-u w-ant Ken" Soobin shutter between his word and he regrets it .
"Why is little boy Shuttering huh is he sacred of me" Ken said with a chuckled.
"Ken leave my Brother" Somin said. Ken look at somin . "even his sister is stronger then him" Ken said.
"But I don't like this attitude ken" Ken friend Seowon said . "then do what you want to do" Ken said . And seowon slowly walked toward Somin . "P-lease lea-ve my sister" Soobin said.
Ken laugh at him then kick him on the stomach . Soobin fell on the floor . "Guy's let's left we will see him later" Ken said and left with his friends While laughing at them . Somin try to help soobin stand up . students were looking at them but didn't help them and Soobin notice it which made him more upset . "Oppa are you okay" Somin said . "Yes I am okay don't need to worry" Soobin said and give a fake smile . Somin know he was telling lie but she didn't said anything. Both of them went to their class .

When Soobin was about to sat down Ken pull his chair and Soobin fell on his butt .
Everyone at the class started to Laugh . Soobin became red by embarrassed he quietly get up and grab his seat then sit down . Somin was seeing all of this but she can't do anything too .

This is first chapter . Hope you to enjoyed .

Bye .