Chapter 38: muddy water

Depuis le début

Then Fang Hang suddenly thought about the use of Luo Cheng.

The Luo family's momentum during this period was very bad, the company's stock price fell like a cliff, and those shareholders who were chasing after it disappeared overnight.

Without the support of the council, Jian Huaiyi has almost been overridden by them.

Otherwise, Fang Hang would not be able to blatantly violate his intentions and bring Luo Cheng here instead of sending him to a more filthy place.

They hate Luo Cheng, but they will never do that kind of thing.

Although Huaisheng Entertainment was about to be coerced into a desperate situation, but fortunately, except for one Li Weiming, nothing happened that would make President Luo unhappy.

"It doesn't make sense, you are no longer President Luo's sister."

Fang Hang walked over: "Whether you are afraid, regret or despair, it doesn't make any sense. To President Luo, you are no longer his."

At the door of that hotel, Luo Zhi had already said goodbye.

Luo Orange rolled his eyes and looked at him dully.

Fang Hang didn't seem to notice her strangeness at all, and suddenly took a completely business-like attitude, explaining to her clearly the artist contract and various contracts of Huaisheng Entertainment.

Huaisheng Entertainment has always had the most relaxed contract under Luo Zhi.

Not just for artists, but for people like them. Luo Zhi didn't like the so-called consignment contract, nor did he like high liquidated damages. If someone found a better place, he would almost let them come and go freely.

- Most of the other companies in the circle do not do this. Will there be any problems in doing so? Not really.

The biggest problem with doing this is that Luo Zhi himself can hardly make any money. After working hard for two years, the company's momentum is getting better and better. The general manager can only choose between buying a ticket or a script.

However, Luo Zhi doesn't care much about this. He can live any kind of life. He can sleep in an office or stay in a small hotel. His biggest hobby is playing "Subway Parkour".

"If you came to the company at that time, even if you want to leave now, we have nothing to do with you."

Fang Hang explained here, stopped for a while, and said, "If you come at that time, you can catch up with the best time."

"The company's artists are not too popular, but they work very hard and have hired a lot of teachers for them. As long as they have worked hard in the past few years, they can only eat youth food."

"Mr. Luo himself was hacked. At that time, the company's situation was too bad, and there was absolutely nothing to do. Later, when I got money, I hired the best public relations for artists. It's not the kind of people who are good at making traffic, or they are very professional. Artists will not be wronged."

"Resources cannot be ranked in the top stream, but there are many companies who have established long-term cooperation with us. As long as it is an artist we recommend, they will close their eyes and ask for it."

Fang Hang's tone was very flat. He leaned against the wall and watched Luo Cheng slowly recover from the sluggish state of escape, almost pleadingly shaking his head at him.

He knew that these were the bigger blows to Luo Cheng.

These were originally prepared by Luo Zhi for Luo Cheng.