Her heart beat quite hard for a second. If the cup wasn't there right then, she would have no idea where it was located. It wasn't stated anywhere where Voldemort hid the Hufflepuff founder's possession except that vault.

She had nothing to navigate it. Only Harry could because of his soul connection to Voldemort.

"What does the cup look like?" James asked, turning his head around as if a stag that he was.

Callie picked up her phone and scrolled through her gallery. She had an image of it. Once she found the image of the collection of Horcruxes, she zoomed into the cup and showed it to the boys.

"Like that."

And they dispersed to look around.

The vault wasn't too big for them to wander around. Albeit there were one too many items inside hindering them from a faster search.

Callie even had to squint to see if the goblet she saw was the cup or not. It wasn't.

"Callie, is this it?" James raised a cup.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of it. It's here! she thought in relief. "Y-yes! Yes, James, that's it-" She hit the nearby golden goblet. As soon as it met the ground, it doubled. Then the doubles doubled again. And again. And again. And again.

Oh no.

"Flagrante and Gemino charm," Sirius whispered yet audible enough for them to hear.

"We have to get out!" But Callie's feet were stuck where she stood.

The goblet hit the candle stand so it began doubling too. Then it hit another item. And another. Then another! They kept doubling that they were trapping her!

"Callie?!" Regulus called as though asking her to take the leap and get to them where it was safer. But every rich of the Lestranges are blocking the way!

"Get the cup to safety! James get out!" she yelled, figuring out where to step next but the items just kept multiplying.

"Callie, come on!" Regulus yelled in desperation as James almost slipped to exit the vault.

She tried to take a step but everything just kept dividing whenever even just the tip of her boots touched the items. They were a lot that they're starting to flood the place.

"Callie! Just step on them! We have to go!" Sirius yelled too. They all would get trapped inside. They couldn't afford that. At least Callie. She had the greatest power in that world, her knowledge. So it was their utmost priority to keep her safe.

"Just come here!" Regulus yelled, stretching his hand to reach for her. He and his brother kept getting above the multiplying items. But the girl kept her eyes on the goblets below her feet, trying to get on top of them but only ending up sinking.

"I can't!"

"Run!"

Her eyes widened. She tried to lift her feet once more to get on top of the goblets. But it wouldn't move. No. Oh no. They were on her tighs.

"I'm stuck!" If panic hadn't settled in, it did now. Callie didn't feel it for she was busy getting away from the dividing goblets. But then, her body settled and so did her mind. "I'm stuck! I can't- I can't walk! Help!" she cried. Tears began filling her eyes as she tried to resist the force stopping her to move.

And Regulus threw everything away. With all his might, he rose from the plates and goblets and candlesticks on his feet. He sprinted towards Callie. His outstretched arms reached for her hands. But the flood was on her hip.