The round came to an end in a heartbeat, announcing your win.

"Oh, come on!! Ughh!! This game is horrible! I'm never going to defeat you or (Y/n)! What did I do wron-..."

When MK realized that it was you who had been playing for Mei, he quickly stopped whining. He gave you an anxious look as you smirked, knowing that you had surprised him.

He thought Mei had finished talking with her mother, but it was actually you the entire time.

No surprise he was unable to fight back, you were his opponent!

"Pfft-! I'm just messing with you, MK."

MK rolled his eyes as he pouted, "I thought I already told you not to battle against me in Monkey Mech! You beat my character's butt easilyy... It wasn't even enjoyable anymore!"

"It's not my fault that I am such a pro gamer," You tossed your hair dramatically, showing how skilled you are before you both laughed at your childish gesture.

You and he then overheard Mei stated that she needed to watch her house, but she appeared to be displeased by it. MK, however, assumed Mei said sleepover so he dashed over to her and stopped in front of her.

"Did Mei say sleepover at her house?!" Excitedly, he questioned, showing all of his necessary sleepover stuff.

"How did you get that-" Quizzically, you stared at him.

Sometimes, it's difficult to understand how he operates.

MK then came running up to you and gave your shoulders a shake, "I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret dragon house, full of secret dragon's stuff! Come on, Mei!" His head turned to Mei with pleading eyes, "Please, please, pleasee!"

You shrugged your shoulders and joined MK, begging. You won't lie; you also wanted to visit her house. In the news, Mei's home always appeared to be so gorgeous that it even glowed through the screen.

Your interest was piqued immediately because of it.

Since Mei comes from a long line of legendary noble dragons, it shouldn't be a surprise if her home is a castle and has hillsides for a backyard.

Mei looked away, defeatedly, "Sleepover it is..."

You and MK beamed at each other and hopped around like kids, couldn't contain your glee.

Sure, you are a descendant of the original Jiu Wei Hu, a strong heroine who fought side by side with Monkey King, and you readers will likely think, 'Oh! (Y/n) probably has a mansion that is considerably larger because she has the same case like Mei!'

WRONG.

Nobody even knows that Jiu Wei Hu has a family because she vanished from existence of history.

Heck, nobody probably even knows Jiu Wei Hu had a daughter or even a grandchild.

Your grandma prefers keeping things secret from the public, and sometimes, even though you despise it, she also hides secrets from you.

Finally, you all arrived to Mei's residence, the home of the Dragon's Family, and you were really amazed. It was loaded with several massive temples, pricey things, lush gardens, and everything was decorated in shades of green.

"I-I think my poor financial soul just died-" You tried to process what you saw in front of you while you gape at it.

Even better than on television, this residence was exquisite!

"Growing up here must've been great!" MK lit up with joy.

Mei wasn't feeling as thrilled as MK was. She frowned as she avoided her friends' gaze and appeared much more gloomy.