Chapter 1 "Jealousy's Finest Victim"

It was another normal day for the yugi twins at school,at the sight of tsukasa yugi always checking up at his older brother amane yugi.

tsukasa POV
Man.... i miss amane already!
maybe i could go visit amane's classroom when school is over-

*suddenly tsukasa sees amane talking to a girl with white hair in amane's classroom*

.....
who the hell is that...?
why is she talking to my dear amane....?
and for the fact that even amane is blushing and laughing along with that stupid white haired girl....
could it be..... amane likes her...?
what are they even talking about...?
it might be a transfer student cause i havent seen that girl before....
but i dont like the fact that girl is talking to amane.....
maybe i could go and try and talk with that "white haired girl" after school,i know! i could go up to her after school is over and i might go and kill her.....
everyone in the school knows to never even dare to talk with my precious amane....
he's mine! only mine!

*tsukasa mumbles as he hears the school bell ring and both amane and tsukasa's teacher saying class is over see you tommorrow*

......

Amane POV
hn.... where's tsukasa....?
weird to consider but tsukasa always waits outside infront of the school gate for me....
how come he's not here...... or maybe he left to go home early?
no that can't be it , something tells me that there's something wrong.....
i might have to go looking for tsukasa.

......

*after looking for minutes and minutes for tsukasa inside the school*

man , where is tsukasa!? i cant seem to find him anywhere in school-
except.....

.........

maybe behind the school....?
as i head on over behind the school , i suddenly hear someone's laughter when i got closer , i hid behind the wall and tried to peek a little bit to my left to find only a bloody body on the floor that looks like yashiro!?
however who did this...?
whoever did this to my friend yashiro i will promise to kill that person......

.....

suddenly i feel something touching my shoulder from behind......

......

there i see tsukasa behind me with a bloody knife on his left hand as he tried to hide it....
he also had bloody hands and had blood stains all over his school uniform.....

Amane:w-what the hell tsukasa!? w-why d-did you do that to yashiro!!?

i said that while forming tears in my eyes as i crumble while falling on my knees and holded yashiro's dead body in my hand.......

Amane:h-how could you do that!? she was my only friend!!

i was in trembled fear as i saw my only friend's dead body right on my hands.... as i hold her body tightly while crying over it.......

Tsukasa POV
ugh , why can't amane understand he's only mine!
suddenly i felt the urge to grab amane and run back home with him , and so i carried him bridal style and ran fast back home i heard amane yelling at me to drop him and let him go telling me im a murderer for doing that and all sort of mean stuff. im not a murderer , if only that white haired girl didn't get in my way of my relationship with amane........
luckily no one saw me having bloody hands and a knife with alot of blood i saw amane crying as i carried him back to our home.

once we came back home i locked our front door and carried amane to my room upstairs.

as amane shouted at me while he also snatched onto my hair and kept pulling my hair yelling at me to put him down.....

in the end i put him down locked the door of my room and also quickly locked my windows and put on the curtains so no one can see what im about to do to amane.

as i walk forwards to amane , he looked terrified of me as amane backed up to the corner of the wall of my room.

i pounced onto amane and hugged him then started trying to take amane's clothing off as amane struggled more trying to push me off him i got even more pissed by the fact amane wont let me have my way with him.

so i left him and came to my bathroom and locked the door , i took the rope in my bathroom , and pounced onto amane once again and flipped him over , i then tied amane's hands together and i proceeded with tying amane's legs together too.

as amane was yelling at me to take the rope off him , i heard that our parent's were back from the business trip they had.

so i took one of my clothes from my closet drawers and tied amane's mouth shut.

as our mother was yelling for us to greet both of them as they were back from the business trip , i opened my room's door and got out of my room , and locked the door with a lock with alot of password combinations , i came downstairs without amane to greet them as our mother asked where amane was , i replied with....

"mama big brother amane was sleepy in class and he fell asleep in class so when class was over , i ran to amane's classroom to get him and i carried him back home so he's asleep and is tired."

i said with a creepy smile. and ran towards our mother and jumped on her to hug her.....

as it was nighttime , our mother noticed amane wasnt in his room and came to check mine so our mother knocked a few times on my room's door and i opened it slightly a little so mama wouldnt see amane tied up.

our mother:"my dear tsukasa , is your older brother sleeping in your room?"
she asked.

and i replied with

tsukasa:
"mama big brother amane is sleeping on my bed , so don't be too noisy mama"

i said as i closed the door in her face and locked my door....

creator's notes (my notes)

hahaaha , sorry but its only a 1000+ words chapter but ill try to make the next chapter longer so don't worry!! anyways ill try and continue this story as long as i can