Chapter 37: the truth

Comincia dall'inizio

Taking a ten thousand steps back, even if you really believe that kind of lie, is it really a sin that is unforgivable for a seven-year-old child?

"Patriarch Luo, I also have a son, who is ten years old this year. When I was naughty and mischievous, I even thought about punching his ass."

Xun Zhen said: "But if my son is lost for three years, even if he ran away by himself, even if he is really self-willed... as long as he can be found."

"As long as he can find it," Xun Zhen said, "even if he wants to demolish the house, I will help him demolish it."

Luo Chengxiu stared at him, breathing heavily as if he could choke blood at any time.

His throat moved hard for a while, but he couldn't say anything, only his chest heaved and heaved.

"Patriarch Luo." Xun Zhen couldn't help but ask: "You should have known for a long time that Mrs. Luo's mood is often unstable, right?"

This matter is not difficult to reason at all - under what circumstances, a mother with two children, the child is lost, and it is the seven-year-old brother who is responsible?

There was only one answer. That seven-year-old boy at that time was already very precocious and stable, so stable that everyone subconsciously felt relieved.

Because he was already a very good and reliable little man, everyone acquiesced that it should be the child who took care of his mother and sister.

Because that child was too sensible, even if he was still at the age to be taken care of, he had already subconsciously made everyone around him feel that he should take care of others.

That day, Luo Chi took his mother and sister out.

So if Luo Chi and his sister are lost, Luo Chi will be responsible.

"You better go to the hospital. I will ask the truth from Mrs. Ling and tell the Ming family."

Xun Zhen said, "If you want to know, just wait a little longer and ask at Ming's house."

"Fortunately... Mr. Luo didn't grow up from your parents at all."

Xun Zhen lowered his head and turned around to organize the medicine cabinet: "My wife won't let me have too much contact with you. She is afraid that I will become a cold-blooded monster when I deal with your family."

Luo Chengxiu seemed to be hit hard by this sentence.

This time he really felt the blood in his throat, and slowly let go of his wife, stood up shaking, and walked out step by step.

Luo Cheng was stared at by him. He didn't know how terrifying he looked. In short, Luo Cheng's face was as white as a ghost. He took two steps back in panic, and suddenly ran out without looking back.

The door to the living room downstairs rang loudly, and Luo Orange stumbled out of the house.

Luo Chengxiu stopped the housekeeper who was rushing to chase someone: "Isn't she an adult?"

"Yes." The butler said in a panic, "But—"

"Let her go, isn't she afraid that we will sell her?" Luo Chengxiu whispered, "You take her back, she will hate you."

The butler froze in place.

Luo Chengxiu pressed his chest and walked out alone.

... He was thinking about the day Luo Zhi was found.

Just because of the business problem, he was so devastated and tired of people. Suddenly, he heard that the child he lost had been found, and there was a lot of news.