The Shooting

Chapter 14

Booth and Brennan was not surprised that Pelant was here but they were also afraid for their childern because now they were in danger as well as Booth and Brennan.

"Why yall standing like statues come up here with the team" Pelant says grinning

Meanwhile booth dials his phone for Deputy Director Cullen so he can the FBI to come but to hear everything that was going on silently on Booth's phone.
______________10 minutes ______________

"So Agent Booth did you really think that I would listen to you" Pelant says

"What is he talking about, Booth" Brennan said in a confused tone

"No actually because your serial killer you need to kill, and this you're lucky day because all hell is going to back loose now."

Booth pulls out his gun and shoots the two guys next to Pelant right through the chest and Booth shoots Pelant in the shoulder in the background you can hear the twins and christine screaming in terror while the twins screaming because of the loud noise while Brennan and Parker stand there in shock!

Pelant was not surprised so he pulled out his gun and shoots Booth in his abdomen Booth falls on the ground dropping the gun Pelant smirks and turns around and say "This is what happen when you get in my way" Pelant says smiling but his smile fades when sees blood dripping from his chest he turns around and he sees parker holding the gun pointing towards Pelant.

Pelant was about to say something but everything went black and he falls over rails from the platform

Everyone was looking at Parker then Parker runs over to dad and bones who was pressing her hand against his dad's who's still on the floor that's when the FBI came in all shouting at Parker telling him to put the gun done Parker put the gun done and then he raised his hands, but Brennan told the FBI team that Parker was Booths son and that he killed Pelant out of defense the team put their guns down they called the EMT's for three body bags and while the paramedics put Booth on the stretcher still bleeding out, and while everyone was still shock Brennan broke from shock and quieted the babies and Christine then went over to Parker to comfort then she asks him "Why did you shoot Pelant"

"He shot my dad he hurt my family so much I wanted get back at him shot" he answered then he started crying.

Brennan gathered Parker in her arms and let him cry until he stopped crying and asked Brennan can they go to the hospital now and she argee.

Later that day

"So Parker why did shot Pelant" Sweets says

"He shot my dad so I picked up the gun and shot that man"

"So if he hadn't shot your dad what would have done" He said curious

"I wouldn't have shot him as long as he didn't hurt my family I was good"

"Ok, Parker you're free to go"

Parker ran to his dad and bones and his little siblings and hugged all of them then started talking about school.

Sorry it took me so long I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Please Comment

Oh sorry this chapter so short I couldn't think of anything else

My next chapter is coming really soon

I might skips a few months maybe a year or two