Baby boy or Baby girl

Chapter 7

For the last month has been very easy for the couple. But today they going the doctor's office to find out if they boy or a girl or both.

In the car

"Bones are you excited to see if we are having a baby boy or a baby girl today" booth says

"Actually yes, yes I am I hope it's a boy so Christine and Parker can have a baby brother" Brennan

"Well I would like to have another girl because I want her to be just like beautiful, smart, kind, just like her mother" booth smiled putting his hand on her protruding stomach.

"As long the baby is health I don't care if it's a girl or boy" Brennan smiled putting her hand on top booths hand when they felt a kick they both smiled still thinking what the baby would be like when pulled up in front of the doctor office

In the office

They were sitting in the waiting room waiting for the doctor to call them back while booth is bouncing his leg nervously

"Booth would you please stop bouncing leg your make me nervous" Brennan said trying to stop booth's leg from bouncing.

"I'm sorry I'm really nervous that's all" Booth in a replied

Booth started to think "What if something is wrong with their baby what would happen if there is a problem what would she do" Booth said in head but his thoughts were interrupted when the nurse came out the back and called out "Dr.Brennan, Dr.Mitchell is ready for you now".

They stood up and followed the nurse into the back room and then the nurse behind her.

Brennan was sitting on the table when the doctor came in and said "Hello Temperance how are you"

Brennan said " Good, Hello Maya" Maya sat down on the stool and looked at her chart and said " I see on your chart it says the your here to get sonogram to see the sex of the baby am I correct"

"Yes" Brennan said, Maya just said.
"Well then let me get ultrasound machine out here we can look at the baby"

When she brings the machine out she told Brennan to pull her shirt up and pull her pants down a little.

Next she had Brennan to lie still while she put a cold jelly like goo on Brennan's 5 month old stomach it made Brennan shiver a bit but when they saw their baby on the screen all she could do was cry and smile while they watch their baby move around .

"I think I can see sex of the baby if I move the wand over a little" Maya said when she moved it over, and that's when she heard a second heart beat she had made a face that made both Booth and Brennan worry so Brennan said "Is there something wrong with our baby" she said in worry tone. She said "No nothing wrong I'm just hearing two heartbeats" Booth was surprised now while Maya took a picture of the babies on screen and turn to the couple and said "Congratulations you two are having twins a little boy and a little girl"

Brennan then asks "Why didn't you see this before"
"I think because the other baby was hiding behind him" Maya says pointing at the screen.

"Are they identical or fraternal twins" Brennan asks
"They are identical twins but we can tell they are 1 to 2 years old" Maya says

Then turn Booth who was still shocked, when he got over the shocked Booth goes over to kiss Brennan and he said "I love you so much for having my children, you made me the happiest man on earth."

Maya smiled and said "In all my years in of working here I've never seen a couple so much love, how long have you two been together"

Booth and Brennan smiles and says "Three and a half years together, and married for a year."

Maya smiles and gave the ultrasound pictures to them and she left the office to leave the couple alone.

Brennan was wiping the goo off her stomach, when booth came over to her and start kissing her tenderly then it turned passionate they broke the kiss smiled at each other then she started wiping off the goo, after she was done Booth went over to kiss her stomach and said " I love you our precious babies." Brennan smiled then he help her off the table, then they went home.

The next chapter is coming up.