The Park Walk

Chapter 4

At the park

Brennan started "Booth can you ask Rebecca can Parker come to the mighty hut next week I would love to see Parker this time". "I'm only saying 'yes' because you asked nicely."

"Next time we go to the park can we bring Parker with us" she said, He said back "Yeah, next time can if your up to it" they were about to kiss when they interrupted by Brennan's phone ringing 

"Brennan" she answered

"Hi this is Dr.Mitchell  from the St. Josephs Clinic, I called to tell you that during the blood test we took upon you a month ago it shows that your blood cells has increased in size we double checked and it says that your pregnant and don't worry Ms.Brennan your baby wasn't harmed when got shot, so Ms.Brennan congratulations I'll like you in my office next week so we can determine how for long are you thank you, bye" then the doctor hung up.

Brennan just froze her eyes wide she drop the phone on the ground and let go of the stroller then booth looks at her and asks "Whats wrong" with concern on his face.

"I'm pregnant" is all she says, but in her head she's saying I can't be pregnant again I haven't been feeling sick. When booth heard Brennan say she was pregnant in his mind he was partly happy and confused on Brennan's expression.

"Bones, Bones can you hear me" trying Brennan's attention "Bones snap out of it" he snapped his fingers, but when Brennan was snaped out of thoughts she ran and threw up next to a tree.

"I didn't know I was pregnant again" Brennan said. Booth said "What did the doctor say", Brennan looks at Booth then say "He said the baby wasn't harmed when I was shot which is good but..." then saw the look on her face and said "Aren't you happy about this". Brennan said "Of course I'm happy, just shocked I didn't expected to be this soon Christine is only one and a half years old we could have at least wait year or two. Booth taken aback on what she said and replied "There's never right time to have a baby, Bones".

"Yeah I know"

"Well I think it happened a few weeks before you got shot it was macaroni night then we and made love," Brennan said. "Well I don't care how it started as long we have this baby I'm happy," booth said.

"Well we to tell everyone and Parker but not now we can start telling people in my second trimester but we can tell Christine later on night" Brennan said before she turned her head towards when booth says "Ok, as long as you don't blurt things out this time then I'll agree", "OK I agree" Brennan.

They walked back home talked to Christine about the baby which she was ok with then they went to bed.

As they were laying in bed they started to think of what the baby would be like when he/she gets here after that they fell asleep.