1. My Introduction to #ABHIRA

While scrolling through reels, I came across this very cute video of Paranali and Harshad singing on a show called Ravivaar with star parivaar (RWSP) but at that time I was a clueless being. My first impression after watching the video was, did Harshad get married to this cute girl?  

At that time I had no idea about anything. After a few months, a random reel again popped up where YRKKH had won the RWSP trophy and my stupid brain had finally realized.

That was my first introduction to #HARSHALI and #ABHIRA. I got curious about the show and finally realized that they are the new cast of Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai (YRKKH). I was shocked to see Harshad as a cast member and the fact that the show is still running after 13 years.

I have never seen the show before this, though I know titbits about it, enough to know the main tracks of the main couples of the show. But I am not a huge fan of the ships they had earlier as I never saw and connected with them.

But I decided to give this generation a chance as it has Harshad, a brilliant actor, and his pairing with Pranali looked so cute and adorable. So I decided to dive into this hole with a clean slate, without any expectations.

Not lying, I was sold at Harshad's character entry scene. I had not given much thought to it before, but the production is top-notch. I wish that they could have also worked on writing as well.

Abhimanyu's entry sold me and the song "O kanha" made me hooked instantly to the show. Damm, you must be thinking that I must have been living under a rock if I didn't knew the fact that this song is there in the show from the 1st generation.

Anyway, the new version of the famous bhajan is what got me so interested. The song, its melody, and the music were enough for me to get hooked on the show and I binged watched the show.

YUP, I binge-watched the whole Damm show.