Chapter Two - Piece of Mind

Pre-AN: Imagine making Y/N barely appear in this chapter-

            “Okay…Start whenever you’re ready.” Sasappis gently told Y/N.

They sighed, clutching onto their clothes as they prepped themself to reminisce on the night of their death. The two were sitting on the bed in Sas’s bedroom, though with the door being wide open it made a sense of privacy seem almost impossible.
   “Right. Okay, so—” Y/N began, their gaze shifting from their shoes to the doorway as they heard whispering coming from it.

   “Shh..! Pipe down..!” Trevor hissed from around the corner.

   “Yeah, Flower; they’re about to tell Sas, Isaac, and Pete how they died!” Alberta agreed.

   “None of you are being quiet at all,” Isaac said, moving to the door, “To think, you have all the time in the world and you can’t even snoop properly.”
Y/N frowned, moreso in annoyance than anything else.
   “I thought you said that nobody would be listening in?” they asked Sas.

   “In a house full of ghosts it’s kind of hard to assure that you’ll even get privacy,” he said.

   “I wouldn’t blame them,” Pete added, “After years there’s finally another ghost! Not to mention that you’ve clearly been here for a while.”

   “Which is exactly what I’m trying to talk about without having the pressure of everyone watching and listening in on me,” Y/N added. They got to their feet before making their way over to the door where the three other ghosts stood, not even looking sorry for being caught. “Can you all scram? Not to be rude, but right now I don’t want to tell you guys what happened in the first place, and your eavesdropping is making me want to keep it from you more.”

   “Oh, come on. Can’t we just listen for a little while?” Trevor asked, putting on a charming smile, “You won’t even know we’re here.” Y/N gave him a skeptical look.

   “I would believe that if it was either of those two told me that. They don’t stick out as much as somebody with no pants.”

   “Oh, come on!” he wailed, Flower and Alberta laughing to each other, “You cannot judge me just off of that!”

   “Surprisingly, I don’t. I’m curious about how you died without them, sure, but it’s fine if I don’t know. I’m judging you based on how you ran screaming when I tried to get out and how you called me a zombie to the others.”

   “Okay, well,” Trevor awkwardly laughed before going quiet for a beat, “I mean can you blame me? A hand suddenly reached out of the ground! That is classic zombie behavior right there!” he rushed.

   “I’m not even sure what a zombie is, but I do know that I should be offended,” they added, crossing their arms.

   “Oh, well, a zombie is—” Flower began, “No, I can tell that this isn’t the time.”

   “Just get out! I’ll maybe- maybe explain everything to you if you could just give us some space.”

   “Of course we will,” Alberta replied, “Come on y’all, let’s leave.”

   “Isaac and Pete, I’m putting you in charge of guarding the door,” Sasappis spoke up.

   “Say what now?”