After a while, I decided to start a conversation. "So, why do you think you're father started lashing out?" I asked the boy. "I have no clue honestly. Hopefully we can find some clues when we get there," I nodded my head in agreement. "Thanks for coming with, Selene. I feel like we haven't gotten as much 'us' time lately," Hiccup told me. I just giggled. "I'm glad to be with you too, babe." I told the boy and he smiled back at me. We flew for a while longer until we made it to Berk by morning. Toothless and Crystal landed in the plaza, but there was no one there. "It's a little too quiet," I told Hiccup. "Yeah, where is everyone?" He asked and that's when we heard shouting. "Ok, follow the sound of the angry viking." He told us and we walked to the armory. "This isn't gonna end well," I heard Crystal mutter and Toothless purred in agreement. "I said I wanted these weapons arranged by deadliness," I heard Stoick speak, and soon, there were weapons flying at us. Hiccup and I ducked behind the catapult as Crystal and Toothless ran towards the wall. A mace was thrown next and hit the trigger for the catapult, launching a poor sheep. We then saw a fuming Stoick leave the armory. "If I used them on you, you wouldn't forget how deadly they are!" Stoick shouted and walked away in a huff. Hiccup and I saw it was safe to stand and stood, and we saw a frantic Sven in the doorway. "Hiccup, Selene, thank Thor you're here. You've got to help us. Your father lad has become unbearable!" The viking spoke as he raised his hands to his head. "To be fair though, Sven. You didn't arrange the weapons the way Stoick wanted them," I told the man. "That's because yesterday he told me to arrange them by length! The day before it was by pointiness! And they day before that, it was by name!" Sven revealed and I just shuddered. "Stoick's lost his mind," Crystal growled and Toothless laughed in agreement. "Did you two know he gave each weapon it's own nickname!?" Sven asked us. "That is scary," I muttered and hugged myself. "I have to admit, that is really weird. Uh, alight, we'll go talk to him." Hiccup told the man and we walked away. "I mean, seriously, who names their mace Daisy?" I heard Sven ask. "Yup, he's lost it," Toothless spoke. "We need to find him before anyone else loses their minds' even more than they already have." I told Hiccup and he agreed. "Yeah," he told me and we asked some people were the chief went, and they pointed towards Mildew's old farm. When we got there, we saw Stoick yelling at poor Gothi.

"For Thor's sake, you plow like an old woman!" Stoick yelled and walked towards the plow. I could make out Gothi's very unhappy face. Stoick picked the wood up and heaved it over his shoulders and began plowing. Hiccup started to walk over, but was grabbed by Gothi with her staff. "Ow, Ow, Ow! Ah!" Hiccup cried out in pain. The dragons and I walked over to where Hiccup was dragged and saw a very, very unhappy Gothi. "Gothi! You know, personally, I don't know what he's talking about," Hiccup started telling the woman. Gothi squinted her eyes, not believing the boy. "You are by far my favorite power in all of Berk," Hiccup told the old woman. I just put a hand to my face and sighed. Gothi started using her staff to write in the sand, "we know Gothi. We'll talk to him." I told the woman. Gothi then wrote something and slammed her staff. "Watch the language. He's still my father. We'll talk to him, I promise." Hiccup told the lady and we went to follow Stoick. We followed him to the academy, where he was throwing axes. "I'll let you take the lead," I told my boyfriend. "Ok, here goes." He told me and walked in. The Furies and I waited by the entry till he heard yelling. "Please don't kill me it's your son!" Hiccup shouted. "Hiccup!" Stoick shouted, but he seemed happy. The dragons and I peered into the academy to see Stoick squeezing the life out of Hiccup. I just sighed in relief and walked into the academy. Stoick finally put his son down, and noticed me. "Selene, lass!" Stoick cheered and walked over and picked me up and squeezed me, familiar to how he squeezed his son earlier. "H-hi, Stoick. C-can you put me down s-so I can breath?" I managed to ask and the chief complied. "Just happy to see my son and his girlfriend again," Stoick cheered. "Well, m-my cracked ribs and I are happy to see you, too." Hiccup told his father. "Same here," I added in as I put my hands on my hips. "What are you doing all the way out here at the academy?" Hiccup asked his father, and the chief just groaned as he walked over to what I believed was Thornado's old saddle. "Well, I come here for the peace and quiet. Tired of people complaining," Stoick told us and started mimicking what the villagers were saying. "Is that Thornado's old saddle? It looked amazing," I complimented the chief as I walked over. It was so shiny, I could see my reflection. "Well, just because one dragon is gone doesn't mean I'm going to let a valuable piece of equipment fall into disrepair," Stoick told us. Crystal walked over and sniffed the saddle. "I think I'm getting why the chief has been more ornery than a Fireworm," Crystal told me and I nodded my head in agreement. We saw that Stoick had grabbed an axe from a target and he asked what we were doing here, then Sven walked in. Crystal and I quickly ducked behind some barrels, not wanting to be in the way of Stoick's rage.