Chapter 19 - Mom, what are you doing here?

While Leon and Violetta were putting the kids to bed, Angie and Herman were resting on the sofa having some alone time, when the doorbell rang as Herman answered the door, Angie saw her mom Angélica and she got up while Herman shut the door behind her and Angie gave her a big hug.

Angie: Mom, what are you doing here?

Angélica: I came to see my daughter and my grandchildren since I haven't seen you in quite a while.

Angie: Why didn't you call me to say you were coming?

Angélica: Because I'm here now, they're's nothing like surprising you, Herman how are you?

Herman: I'm fine Angélica, nice to see you, here let me take your cases to the guest room and I will tell Violetta, your here.

Angélica: Okay.

Angie took hold of her mom's hand and Herman took Angelica's case upstairs to tell Violetta that her grandma was there.

Angie: Mom, I love that you are here but why are you? Are you okay?

Angélica: No, I'm not okay but I don't want you to worry because what I have to tell is uhm...

Violetta: Grandma!!!

Angélica got up and Violetta hugged her tightly and Angie was worried about what her mom had to say, Herman was in the kitchen making coffee for Angélica and Leon was laying on the bed watching the football, while Violetta and Angélica were catching up Angie went into the kitchen.

Herman: Hey, my beautiful wife, I thought you would be catching up with your mom.

Angie: I asked her why she is here.

Herman: And?

Angie: When I asked if she was okay she said no she isn't but she doesn't want me to be worried about what she has to tell me, what could that mean?

Herman: Didn't she tell you?

Angie: No, Violetta came downstairs and interrupted us.

Herman: Well, she'll tell you when she's ready.