Welcome to ONC 2023 Fun

Well, friends, if you've been here since the start, you'll have seen this before, but if you've just found my profile (hello!) let me just tell you chaos is my personal brand and I live for it. So in true Eliza fashion, I will be bringing you multiple ONC novellas once again this year. I'll update this when I know how many "multiple" is.  

This one, Hang It Up, is the first. Because it's an idea I've wanted to do forever but never found the time and then I saw prompt number 5 and immediately knew it needed writing. Now. 

This novella brings together two of my loves: ballet and only one bed (which is a superior trope. I'm sorry, but it's just the facts.) with my ultimate favourite thing to write, a marriage of convenience. I'm hyped for this. I hope you are too. 

If you want to be notified of new chapters, make sure to add this book to your library or follow me authorelizasolares (or both) so you don't miss a thing. And, if you're willing, adding this book to your reading lists really helps get the word out. Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you soon for the first chapter! 

Eliza. 

P. S. If you're looking for my other chaos, you can find all of my stories, including this year's ONC novellas, on my wattpad profile authorelizasolares . I should have all of my novellas up by the end of the day, but for sure by the end of the week. I'll also be starting a reading list shortly to share some of the lovely ONC stories I come across. 

~ * ~ Blurb ~ * ~

Canadian Piper Ouellet is going to Paris. She knows the language, she knows the city, and most of all, she knows her ballet.

Offered a place in the corps de ballet in the most prestigious ballet in the world, Piper and her best friend Rafael don't even think twice before they accept. They cannot wait for the grand adventures they'll have.

Only problem is they can't afford them.

The house hunt in Paris is cut-throat and impossible. In their price range, even on a good day the pickings are slim. And they've left their search for the last minute, so they have no other option than to rent the small one-bedroom flat operated by a grumpy old woman who only speaks Spanish.

The catch? She'll only rent to one of them. Unless they are married.

A coin flip will decide their fate. Heads, he gets the apartment; tails, she does. But what happens when the coin gives them an answer they don't want?

~ * ~ Prompt : Flip a coin and make a life choice with it. Two choices, one coin, and no turning back. Do you dare?  ~ * ~

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my story! Are you writing for ONC? 

Do you know anyone else writing this prompt? I'd love to take a look at some of the others.