~amazing food~

max looks like peter parker (andrew garfield ver.) also the guy in the picture.

The next day comes and everyone is asleep except Natasha and Kevin. They were both practicing with each other. She surprisingly beat him and made him shocked. Minutes later, Jayden woke up and saw the two training.

"What are you guys doing, training so early?" He asked yawning.

"I decided to do it early but found Nat." Kevin answered.

She stood there with a VERY confused face and left to the kitchen. The two followed her and hid behind the door to see her making breakfast

"Oh no. Not another one!" Kevin cried.

"Don't judge her yet. You haven't even tasted her food yet." Jayden said.

They watched her cook and once she noticed them watching, she laughed. They were sort of embarrassed that she saw them. The rest woke up, minutes later. She was done and called Max.

"Да (Yes)?" He asked.

"Скажи им, что еда готова (Tell them that the food is ready)." She told him.

He did as asked and the rangers gathered around hoping that her food will be good. She served her food and the rangers looked at it in awe.

"It's Blini." Max told them.

that's blini btw

that's blini btw

"Well?" Nat asked with her accent while giving them a glare.

Everyone got intimated by her glare and started eating. They were surprised at her cooking. Everyone really loved it.

"So?" She asked waiting for an answer.

"This is-" Mike said trying to say something but he was speechless.

"We really thank you for your cooking." Emily said.

"At least, it's way better than Mia's cooking." Kevin said under his breath.

They continued eating and then the gap sensor went off.

"Aw man! I was really enjoying this." Mike whined.

"Перестать быть ребенком (Stop being a baby)." Nat said rolling her eyes. Max laughed at her saying.

They went to check where it is and found out where. The rangers morphed and ran their butts to the spot.

A/N:
Hello readers!
Hope you enjoyed this second chapter! If there's any mistakes then tell me and I'll fix it. As you just read, Nat is a great cook also sorry for the short chapter. Well, hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Thanks!

your dearest author,
hannah ❤️