Chapter VII - The German brothers

Start from the beginning

"Why do you even go around those gas masks?" - asked Orango - "I though it was some costume that was meant to scare people?"

"We were also very suprised that you and cifer didn't ask for one" - answered farima- "We use it to protect ourselves from the unimaginable smell coming from pele that you seem to ignore"

"Oh smell? I got rid of my sense of smell a long time ago because those potions were also very smelly" - said orango

Everyone looked at him and screamed - "WHY DIDN'T U TELL US THAT ALREADY??"

"huh?" - Orango was confused

"Can you please get rid of our sense as well?" - asked farima - "This gas mask is starting to kill me"

"Oh yea sure" - said orango as he made his way to one cabinet. He pulled some potions with blue water and splashed on the floor. The smoke quickly filled the room and the gang took of the gas masks and they were happy to not smell pele, but they didn't relize they wouldn't be able to smell anything. It was a new experience but better than a gas mask non stop.

They were finally ready to go out.

pablo and mladjo went to a local yugioh tournament to try and compete. Orango and cifer went for some ice cream because cifer never had it before. Farima wasn't donr with his duties yet though. He went to the school and noticed there were multiple wifi passwords. Free ones for students and a locked one for teachers and higher-ups probably. Since it was just a wlan2 wifi it was comically easy to crack using wifite (farima uses arch btw).  He than looked at all the requests in that network. One machine was interesting in particular. It was constantly receiving requests from other deices. It was very obvious this was the main database. The other devices sending requests were doing so to add grades to students and stuff similar to that. Farima then analysed how the requests are sent. Those one were auotomaticaly sent through a gui interface but they could be replicated and sent. After a lot of trial and error, He figured out how to get a picture of a student, his name and address. He couldn't pull an exact one so he instead pulled out every student currently on the database. He then used an ai image comparator to quickly scan all the images and fin the ones matching lama's instagram pics. It took the program about 20 minutes to do this since there were a lot of pictures, but it successfully found lama. His full name was Lama Von Hitlerschwarz.

After finding out everything about lama, he waited for the others to return. First returned orango and cifer. Cifer was very happy with the taste of ice cream. Orango wasn't a big fan of this because it made it seem like he was abusing cifer.  Then came back pablo and mladjo. Mladjo was utterly destroyed turn 2 in a match fluffals vs Ishizu tearlaments, and pablo got kicked out for "wasting time on purpose" when he pulled out his luck based deck in the tournament. Needless to say, they weren't happy. Farima announced that he found out where Lama lives.

They came to the place and farima knocked on the door. Then orango pushed farima to the side, knocked on the door and went back without saying anything.

A deep voice answered - "Who is i-" - and got cut off by a high feminine voice - "Im comiiiiiiing!"

A beautiful girl with car ears opened the door. Pablo inhaled so hard he started to inflate a little bit.

"You are Lama?" - asked farima

"Yes!" - answered lama

Final destination - OhioOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara