Nakkuru & Crucules [DR AU]

Dimension: Different Reality AU

Names:Nakkuru Emerald	 & Crucules Emerald

Names:Nakkuru Emerald & Crucules Emerald

Nicknames:Knuckles|Knux & Crust

Ages:20 & 10

Genders:Both Male

Species:Mobian Echidnas

Forms:
(Knuckles)         (Crust)
Chaos Form       Energy Form
[Unlock]           [Lock]
Super Form       Super Form
[Lock]             [Lock]
Dark Form         Dark Form
[Lock]             [Lock]
Corrupt Form
[Haven't got posses]

Abilities:
Knuckles
Enchantment Strength [much stronger than super strength]
Spindash
Chaos manipulation
Chaos Sense
Glide

Crust-
Super Strength
Chaos heal
Chaos sense
Spindash
Glide

Info:In this universe is kinda similar to the regular. Knuckles and Crust are known as Nakkuru and Crucules.

In this universe there are still echidnas but they are not known around.

Nakkuru is forced to be a guardian by his father wanting him to be the great and powerful guardian of their clan, but Nakkuru doesn't like it.

Him and his father always argue about it but it always ending Nakkuru getting hurt.

Crucules is half brother of Nakkuru having the same father but different mothers, his just 3 years old so he doesn't know what's happening but Nakkuru was 9, it keeps going and always ended the same.

That's when one day Nakkuru decided to end this, so he pack up everything he needed and bring Crucules with him as he run away with him going to the world below the angel island to live peacefully with his half brother.

Years passed Nakkuru is now 20 yeats old and a farmer, working to live with his half brother that is 10 years old, helping his brother with his farm work. He covered their cresent white signs on their chests with bandages because it's a sign of their old clan and Nakkuru now as Knuckles doesn't want to see it again.

So now their both living peacefully and happily, he doesn't know what happened to the angel island after him and his brother left but as long their free and happy that's all he cares about.