"WELL GUESS WHAT?" - N

CREDIT - nirvartics
- - - -
Summary - Neteyam has had enough of everything. And has decided to put all his anger on Y/n..
- - - -

Y/n POV-

Today was a tiring day for me, I did work around the house, had cleaned up around the outside of my home tree, and babysat kids. It was both tiring and fun, I loved little kids. But since my day is over I'm gonna go head over to Neteyam's.

As I was walking I had seen him walking as well and wanted to talk to him, but as I got closer, he looked stressed so I just didn't bother and went my own way. When I arrived I had a lot of happy faces lit up when I came, mainly Tuk and Kiri, Lo'ak was just jumping off and on the home tree, swinging from tree to tree, what an idiot. I played a while with Tuk and Kiri, we painted our nails, did each others hair and also joined with Lo'ak.

Neteyam then arrived, I decided to give him a hug. "Not right now.." he slightly pushed me away walking to his room, I felt a little sad but understood completely. I soon walked in his room after minutes later, "You alright Teyam?" I asked "I'm fine." He said stressed "Do you need anything?.." I asked just incase y'know? "No thanks." "You sure?" "Yes." I just sat there, not wanting to be annoying any longer.

Few hours later

"Are you hungry?" I finally spoke, and then there. He let it off "FOR EYWA'S SAKE NO Y/N!, WHY CANT YOU JUST UNDERSTAND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT YOU FUCKING ASK ME!" I was shocked by what he had said "I'm sorry." I apologise "NO BECAUSE EVERYDAY YOUR FUCKING ASKED SOMETHING 'dO yOu nEeD aNytHiNg?' I DONT Y/N! WHY CANT YOU UNDERSTAND?!" "LISTEN IM TRYING TO BE A GOOD AND LOVING GIRLFRIEND TO YOU NETEYAM!" "WELL GUESS WHAT?" "WHAT FUCKING ASSHOLE"

"I DONT FUCKING LOVE YOU Y/N!"

I was shocked. Did he just say that?, he didn't love me anymore.. "REALLY NETEYAM?" I yelled in a cracked tone "REALLY Y/N" "I FUCKING TRIED BEING THE PERFECT GIRL FOR YOU! AND YOUR DAMN FAMILY, AND YOUR FUCKING SAYING WE'RE OVER? WELL GUESS WHAT DUMBASS, IM LEAVING. DONT FUCKING COME RUNNING BACK TO ME TEYAM. WE'RE DONE" I then ran out the room in tears "Y/n?" Lo'ak noticed "N- not right now L- Lo. Sorry" I ran back to my home tree and could hear running behind me

"Hey hey, what's wrong?" Lo'ak looked at me with worried eyes, I just sobbed. "I- I'm not p- perfect for a- anyone Lo.." I cried, he didn't say anything and just pulled me in to a hug, "Your perfect Y/n, who cares about Neteyam. He wasn't perfect for you, he treated you like shit. You need someone who treats you right." He said as I hugged his chest, then looking up at him.

He was the one. He loved me for who I was. He's been there in my darkest times and helped me. He was the one who cared. Who looked out for me, who made me feel safe.

"I've found you." I mumbled "Hm?" He hummed in question "It was you all along Lo'ak. You are my one." I looked at him slightly blushing.

A/n-

This was suppose to be angst WITH NETEYAM, I liked the idea but couldn't really let it off with a bad ending 😏😏.. AINT NO PART TWO

WC - 591