Li Yao should have been notified of this right away, but now she is in Bihu Mountain Villa, and the people from Suiyufang dare not mess around. If he ran to Bihu Villa regardless, or if he frightened the snake, then maybe Li Yao would be in danger.

    Several managers gathered together to discuss what to do, when Guan Yuemeng hurried back.

    After he hid the pouch containing the soldier talisman in a safe place, before the people in Suiyufang told him what happened in the past two days, he first told about Zhong Si's situation, so everyone can only put those rumors aside. Something happened, and immediately organized a group of people to follow Guan Yuemeng and return the same way non-stop to find Zhong Si.

    Although Guan Yuemeng deliberately memorized the way when he came back, it was already dark when he returned to the vicinity, and he could find the approximate direction, but it was still not easy to find the exact location of the tree, and Zhong Yu was already in a coma , He couldn't hear him even if he shouted.

    A group of people searched for the whole night, and finally found someone after dawn.

    After hearing the news, Guan Yuemeng ran over quickly, seeing the panic-stricken expressions of the two disciples supporting Zhong Yu, his heart sank.

    "What's wrong with him?"

    "Guan Ruozhu, Mr. Zhong is cold, and his breathing seems to be... also..."

    Guan Yuemeng stepped forward to push them away, and as soon as he touched Zhong Si, his first reaction was that he was so cold that he didn't feel like a living person, and when he sniffed, it seemed as if he hadn't breathed, and he panicked.

    He touched the side of his neck again, felt it carefully, and finally felt a faint beating.

    He let out a long breath, "Scared me to death."

    But he is still alive and can only make Guan Yuemeng relax a little bit, because his condition is really bad. It's hot now, but Zhong Hu's body temperature is frighteningly low, holding him is like holding a piece of ice.

    Guan Yuemeng didn't know that it was because of the cold that he was cold inside, but he just thought that he was sleeping outside at night and was frozen all night, so his whole body was cold, and he didn't care if it would look strange to do so, hugging him to help warm his body .

    "Guan Ruozhu, what are you..."

    "His body is as cold as ice, help him warm up. Otherwise, I'm afraid that he is still alive, and he will be..."

    A few disciples also gathered around, Help him cover his hands and feet.

    After tossing and tossing for a long time, the temperature on Zhong Yu's body finally made people believe that he was indeed still alive.

    Guan Yuemeng ordered the people next to him to say, "Go and pull the carriage over, we will take him back." As soon as he said

    that, three people came riding in front of him, and they looked like they were from the Jianghu.

    They exchanged a few words, and then their eyes fell on Zhong Shu who was in a coma.

    After seeing their malicious eyes, Guan Yuemeng handed Zhong Si over to the person beside him, stood up and drew out his saber to stand in front of Zhong Si to protect him.

    "I'm warning the three of you not to make trouble. Either get out now or save your life."

    The three of them looked at each other, and seeing that Guan Yuemeng had about ten of them, they didn't insist.