Zhong Yu seemed to have not heard what she said, and said softly, "I'm sorry, you Forget about me..."

    At this moment, Li Yao finally had all his emotional defenses completely collapsed, and big tears kept rolling down.

    Choked up and said, "Impossible. Let me tell you, Zhong Yu, if you dare to die, I will dare to accompany you."

    Li Yao didn't want to cry, so she covered her mouth and suppressed her sobs.

    Seeing her always strong crying like pear blossoms and rain, Zhong Yu couldn't bear it, and tried to sit up, hug her, and comfort her.

    Sitting up from the bed with difficulty, his eyes turned dark and he fell on his side. Li Yao quickly hugged him and let him lean on him.

    Zhong Yu struggled to hold Li Yao's hand, and said weakly, "A Yao, you have to live a good life, your life is not only me, you still have things you want to do... I promise you a promise, as long as you Live this life well, if there is another life, I will definitely find you, and I will chase you in the next life, okay..."

    Li Yao wiped away tears and said stubbornly, "I don't care. Whether it's this life or the next life, as long as I want you, I will definitely get you. If you dare to escape, I will dare to snatch you from the underworld." Come to my side."

    "Don't be like this..."

    Li Yao wiped away her tears, looked at him in her arms, and lowered her head to kiss his forehead.

    "Then don't say such depressing words. If the imperial doctor in the palace is useless, I will use the power of the world to find famous doctors and I will make you better."

    A palace man knocked on the door outside.

    "Princess, someone outside wants to see you."

    Li Yao     didn't even think about it , and said directly, "No one will be seen.

    "

Worried about her, afraid that she would really go to extremes after her death.     "     Ayao

    , why don't you go and have a look, what if there is something really wrong with you?"

    "I won't go, it's none of my business if others want to find me." Unable to hold back anymore, he wanted to tell Li Yao that if there was anything unusual about Li Yanqing or Bihu Villa, he should let him know in time. But before these words were uttered, he fell asleep again in Li Yao's arms.     Li Yao helped him lie down on the bed again, covered him with the quilt, and glanced at the door.     Yayuan.     After Xiaokui left, Mu Shuangxue was waiting for her at the same spot, which was the place you could see as soon as you entered the door, but there were guests coming from behind, so she found a room to avoid it.     Most of the guests who come here are rich or expensive, and she is afraid that someone will recognize her.     After waiting for a long time, I finally heard a light but not brisk footstep walking towards her room.

    Mu Shuangxue took the initiative to open the door, and Xiaokui appeared in front of her with a sad face.

    "What's the matter?"

    Xiaokui walked into the room and shook her head, "I don't know, but the princess didn't see me, and she said that no one was there. There is a problem. I suspect that the princess has encountered some troublesome things in the palace. The princess , What should we do now?"

    Mu Shuangxue was also worried in her heart, what she was most afraid of now was that Zhong Si's health would deteriorate, and she would not wait until Li Yanqing returned to the palace after giving birth.