Chapter 5. The Phone Call

Start from the beginning

"Why's that?" Daniel questioned

"Because it's over." Ali said

"How over?" Daniel questioned again

"Weeks." Ali said.

"Weeks? One week? Five weeks? How many weeks is weeks?" Daniel questioned, and Ali and Rebecca looked at each other and laughed

At the Cobra Kai table, Johnny saw Ali and Rebecca walking into the lunch room with Daniel. Getting Bobby's attention, he pointed towards the two best friends. Bobby saw Rebecca's beautiful smile as she laughed at something Daniel said. He couldn't help but feel jealousy.

As Rebecca, Ali, and Daniel reached a vacant table, they didn't see Johnny walking over from the Cobra Kai table with Bobby's blueberry pie.

As Rebecca and Ali sat down, Johnny slipped the pie into Daniel's seat, as he sat down. The two best friends heard Tommy and the Cobras laugh. Daniel stood up and the girls looked at his blueberry smeared pants.

"Jerk!" Ali yelled to Johnny as she and Rebecca stood up from their seats and held on to the table

"You oughta watch where you sit next time, pal." Johnny said. "Probably your only pair of pants, huh?"

Daniel wiped the blueberry pie off his pants and held it in his hands, then walked over to Johnny. "Don't even think about it, worm" Johnny derisively said

Daniel calmly smeared the mess on Johnny's shirt. This caused mayhem to erupt. The girls were yelling at them to stop, while dozens of boys, including the Cobra Kais, were jumping in to break it up.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

At the end of the day, Rebecca stood at her locker placing the books in her bag she would need for tonight's homework, which was English IV. She was exhausted and ready to get home. A nap sounded nice, but if she took a nap she wouldn't sleep tonight, so she would find something to do to keep herself busy after she finished her homework. Just as she was about to close her locker, she felt a presence next to her. Turning her head, she found Bobby. "Hi." she smiled

"Hi." Bobby smiled and there was an awkward silence between the two of them, before he spoke up. "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened at lunch today."

Rebecca raised a brow and asked, "Oh you mean, Johnny being a total prick and making Daniel sit on blueberry pie, then making rude remarks about his clothes? Nah, didn't notice."

Bobby chuckled at her feistiness, and leaned against the lockers. Rebecca couldn't deny how incredibly hot he was. "Yeah, that."

Rebecca looked down at the ground, then looked back up at Bobby, her arms still folded over her chest. "Just promise me, you guys will leave Daniel the hell alone, and tell blondie to keep his smart ass remarks about Daniel's clothes to himself. That shit hurts."

Bobby smiled softly, and replied,  "I promise."

Rebecca smiled, and uncrossed her arms, then closed her locker, but before she did, Bobby saw the picture of Lisa inside her locker door. It was the same one that was on her nightstand.