Chapter 3. The Ace Degenerates

Começar do início

"Take a right. Check it out." Tommy said

Johnny and the Cobra Kais saw Ali and Daniel juggling the ball, and saw her trip, which caused them both to fall, and laughing in the sand, which ignited pure jealousy in Johnny.

Bobby, however, saw Rebecca laughing with one of the boys from Reseda, while they watched Ali and Daniel. He didn't know who she was, or when she arrived in the valley, but he had to meet her. Now.

Bobby tried to keep Johnny from doing something stupid. "Hey Johnny, forget it man. It's ancient history."

"Who told you man?" Johnny snapped angrily

"Johnny!" Bobby warned as Johnny put his helmet on

"Hey man, I thought they broke up?" Jimmy asked

"She did. He didn't." Tommy grinned.

"You're such an asshole man. You know how he gets over Ali." Bobby said, then they all put their helmets on and drove down to the beach, with Johnny leading the way.

While Ali and Daniel were still flirting and juggling with the soccer ball, she and Rebecca heard revving up the hill

While Ali and Daniel were still flirting and juggling with the soccer ball, she and Rebecca heard revving up the hill. Ali, with the soccer ball in her hand turned her head to see motorbikes of the Cobra Kais.

Rebecca turned her head to see the motorbikes of the Cobra Kais as well, little realizing one of those guys, would be her forever.

"Watch this." Ali said as she kicked the ball away.

"I'll get it." Daniel said as he went to grab the soccer ball

Ali smiled and nodded as she grabbed Rebecca's hand, and the two took a seat on the sand next to Susan and Barbara. With a face full of confusion, Rebecca asked, "Who are they?"

"That's the Cobra Kais, a group of popular guys at our school who are black belts." Susan said

"They're nice to us, but they're assholes and bullies to other people." Barbara said

"Oh that's just great. I've got to deal with bullies." Rebecca thought to herself. Little did she know, she would have them wrapped around her finger, and they will do anything for her, in the blink of an eye.