♧ The Horde Trice rules ♧

Lonnie strapped Imp into his carseat as Kyle and Rogelio loaded the trunks into the boot.

They were going on a family roadtrip. To the frightzone.

Soon, their little car parked beside an old warehouse that had used to be the place they stored their bots.

Lonnie went in ahead to scout the area for traps, thats when she banged into Catra in the old cadet bunk room, which had been re-fashioned into a large living room by DT.

'Lonnie?!?'

'CATRA?!?'

The two stared at each other. Then the burst into laughter.

'No way!' Kyle gaped as they stared at each other. Rogelio and Imp stood beside the blonde in the doorway.

Catra yawned from her place sitting on the floor

Suddenly, DT entered the room.

'Hey kitten~ Lonnie? Rogelio? Kyle? Weird mini goblin thing?' They looked around, surprised.

'Double Trouble?' Kyle raised a eyebrow.

'And his name is Imp, our chiLD' He added.

Kyle had certainly got a glow up since last time Catra and DT had seen him.

Rogelio still looked the same.

'Right, so what are y'all doin' in?' Lonnie piped up.

'Well....We've been pranking the Rebels, and needed a place to hide, so we began to create this into....Hey, what about we turn the Frightzone into a kingdom of its own, and make an alliance with the Crimsin waste?' Catra suddenly suggests.

'Absolutely! You can be the queen of the Crimson waste, DT can be your advisor, and the three of us can be the rulers of the Frightzone!' Lonnie screamed.

The two danced around stupidly in the middle of the room.

The other three looked at each other. What in the name of the infinite stars of the Heavens was happening.

As far as they were concerned, Lonnie and Catra had never, ever gotten along.

But now they were acting like bffs.
It was unsettling.

DT suddenly froze.

'Guys. Someone's here.' They hissed.

The five jumped and hid. They waited for the intruder to enter, and their amused shock at the sight of Hordak muttering incoherently while messing with a pink bracelet entering.

'Hordak?!' Catra couldn't help her laughter.

'Catra, hello, I'm here alone, if your asking, Entrapta has gone off to Horde Primes old ship to investigate the tech, she too is alone apart from Emily, If she counts' Hordak pondered aloud.

'So you've got nothing to do? Good. Because, the five- no, Imp too- six, of us, are on a mission to do the ultimate prank war on the rebellion, don't worry, no proper destruction or battle, just us annoying the princesses and Bow?' Catra's mismatched eyes glittered with mischief as she spoke.

Hordak paused for a moment. But then, a smile formed on his face. He let go of the pink band and looked down at Catra.

'No threats. No battle. No injuries.' He said sternly.

Catra nodded as she quickly went over their boundaries.

Hordak couldn't help but feel a smidge of pride at how much Catra had grown.
And thats why he did it.

'Who is next?'