Chocolate Syrup 21+

Excerpt: About a boy who doesn't want to waste a full bottle of chocolate syrup and asks his boyfriend for help.

• ¡sub tae!
• ¡dom jk!
• !analingus and blowjob only¡

_______________________________________

Taehyung was cleaning the fridge of his and Jungkook's shared dorm, while he found an unopened bottle of chocolate syrup. It was made of rich chocolate and was quite...costly.

"Hmm..What should I do with this chocolate syrup? It's gonna get expired within a few days and I don't want it to go wasted.." said Taehyung with a sigh.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Jungkook suddenly came and wrapped his arms around Taehyung, not before giving his butt a playful spank.

"Jungkookie..do you have any ideas about what to do with this brand new bottle of chocolate syrup? I was thinking about making a chocolate ca-"Jungkook snatched the bottle from Taehyung's hand even before he could finish his words.

"Oh I know exactly what to do with this cute little bottle" Jungkook said while he kneaded Taehyung's asscheeks from behind.

"Hmph- Ahh" Taehyung unconsciously made low moans turning Jungkook on even more.

Jungkook picked Taehyung up in a princess style and took him to his room. He threw Taehyung on the bed and stared at him for a while.

"What happened Jungkookie..what do you intend to do with me hmm?" Taehyung said while playing with the hem of his shirt.

Without saying anything, Jungkook went towards his closet and took out a blindfold, ropes and nipple clamps.

He threw them on bed and immediately pounced on Taehyung. He ripped Taehyung's clothes off his body like a beast.

Taehyung laid naked on the bed while Jungkook started tying his hands and legs to the bed post. At last, he blindfolded him.

"Jungkookie..I'm naked, you can see my private parts ahh please cover me.." said Taehyung. "Shutup slut, I'm even going to kiss and lick your private parts and you can't do anything about it." said Jungkook as he poured some of the cold chocolate syrup on Taehyung's belly which made him shiver slightly.

Jungkook started licking the chocolate syrup sensually, just with the tip of his tongue. "Ahh gukkie.." moaned Taehyung.

After a few minutes, he poured some chocolate syrup on Taehyung's nipples and started to suck them as if it was his last meal.

"Mmm your brown nipples..they are very soft, very chewy hmm.." said Jungkook before softly biting one of his nipples.

Jungkook's actions were driving Taehyung insane. He couldn't stop moaning.

Jungkook started kissing and licking every part of his body except his cock and butthole, teasing the hell out of Taehyung.

"Gukk pleaseee...please kiss and lick them too..." said Taehyung while wiggling his butt.

"Kiss and lick what Taetae?" Jungkook said teasing him furthermore. He exactly knew what Taehyung was talking about.

"M-my..ahh"

"Your what hmm?"

"M-my cock and butthole, tease them too..pleasee" Taehyung begged.

Jungkook smirked and turned his eyes towards Taehyung's hard cock, covered with precum which laid on his stomach. He digged his nose in Taehyung's pubic hair inhaling his musky scent. He started sniffing his cock and butthole like a dog.

"You smell so good Taetae.." Jungkook said as he took a long sniff. "Look at this dirty cock Taehyungie.." he said as he flicked it with his fingers causing Taehyung to release a painful growl.

Jungkook started pressing soft kisses on Taehyung's hard cock. He poured some chocolate syrup on it and took the whole cock in his mouth. He kept it still for one minute.

"Jungkook..please move..." Jungkook started bobbing his head up and down immediately.

After some time, he felt Taehyung's dick twitch in his mouth and suddenly stopped his actions.

"Baby why'd stop I was going to cum ngh.." said Taehyung. Without saying anything, Jungkook poured a lot of chocolate syrup in Taehyung's butthole and started sucking at it..Thrusting his tongue deep in the hole.

"Slut want me to lick his slutty butthole right? Want me to kiss it and sniff it too hmm?" Jungkook made lewd noises his tongue. He took Taehyung's cock in hands and started pumping it fastly.

"Ahhh mm yes lick it hmm.." Taehyung was moaning, sticking his tongue out. He felt the familiar knot in his stomach. He couldn't take it anymore and immediately busted in Jungkook's hands.

Jungkook licked his fingers off and said "This is tastier than the chocolate syrup mm"

He untied Taehyung. Taehyung sat up and as soon as his eyes fell on the chocolate bottle, he gasped dramatically.

"Jungkook you finished half of the bottle?!!"

Jungkook chuckled and said "Yeah and it was worth it..I know you loved my idea. Nowww you can use it for making chocolate cake"

"You dumbass! You are gonna get fucking diabetes..!!"