Ch. 2

The Saint's Residence •••

" Aye be clear! This my daddy house and I been running thangs here since I was 15

" Aye be clear! This my daddy house and I been running thangs here since I was 15. You just been getting over." I said as I playfully mugged Gino upside his head.

He drew back at me causing me to flinch, " Vanni! Vanni! Look, he finna hit me!"

" Gino don't even fucking play with me." Giovanni said looking at him causing him to smack his lips.

" Mchhtt, I wasn't even finna hit ha for real cause I already know she was gone snitch. You and pops baby ha too much. Jit pie as fuck." Gino laughed at me.

" Don't act like you ain't the same way. You just got a different way of showing me affection, and that's by being mean to me which I'm use to. And I'm not pie."

I haven't even been at my parents house for no more than 15 minutes, and I was already getting on my brothers nerves. More so, Gino's since that's just how our relationship is with one another. He's always been mean towards me just because that's his way of showing love. It's been that way since we were kids.

Where as our oldest brother Giovanni always been the complete opposite towards me. He's never mean to me, he spoils me, and he checks on me every single day. He's my favorite sibling, and I know I'm his favorite sibling as well. Being as though, he's the one who named me, and he literally named his 6 year old daughter after me.

Giovanni cut his eyes over towards Gino and said,
" But a soul know not to fuck with ha. Including yo ass."

" Ion know shit nigga."

" Yeah, ight. You see yeen hit ha doe." Giovanni said with a straight face.

They're both overprotective when it comes to me, even Gino's mean ass. Even though, he won't admit it out loud.

" Yeah, dat's why you gotta do shit on the slick side. Cause you know Vanni gone walk you like a dog." I said as I started demonstrating how he was gone dog walk him.

" Yo ass never could fight. Just sit down you look stupid." Gino frowned.

" Would it kill you to just say one nice thing to me?"