Chapter 7: Not as it Seems

(Holy crap I forgot to post this morning! I'm soooo sorry for those of u that noticed. I was in a rush cause it was performance day at my school and had to pack my costume and make up of which I couldn't find as easily as I should've. Anyway here's Chater 7!!!)

*During the Mission*

Along the mission, you and Clint ended up on a roof of a small building. Nothing has happened yet though. Right now, you and Clint are keeping watch while Steve and Natasha are under-cover. Looking through the binoculars, a flash of light catches your eye.

"Clint," You say "Did you see that?"

"See what?" Clint responds

He shifts over to you, trying to get a look at what you saw.

"On the upper level above where Steve and Natasha are," You say looking for the source of the flash

Then you see it, you pull away from the binoculars slightly and blink. When you look again it's still there.

"Clint," You start "Is that-"

"Get down!" Clint says pushing you behind the edge of the roof

The moment your down bullets were shot towards you and Clint. Your eyes slightly widen at this. Then you shakily look at Clint.

"T-Thanks," You stutter from shock

Clint nods. Once the shooting stops you and Clint, both pull out a arrow getting ready to shoot. Before you two stand up, you look at each other

"Like we've practiced?" You ask

"Yeah," Clint says nodding

You both wait a few seconds before Clint give the signal.

"Go!" He says

Simultaneously, you and Clint stand facing different angles. You quickly aim and shoot, hitting a enemy target. This continues until you hear Natasha over the ear-piece.

"Clint, it's Blaze," Natasha says "Get (Y/N) out of here and back to the plane now. This is more than we thought."

"Copy," Clint says before quickly grabbing your arm and leading you off the building

"Wait, what?" You ask but don't get an answer

"Clint I want to help," You start to argue

"This is out of your jurisdiction (Y/N)," Clint states

You sigh, understanding and follow Clint. Once you both are out of the building, you stay close to Clint. You blink, noticing something on Clint's back, a red dot. Your eyes widen once you notice what it is.

"Clint! Watch out!" You say running towards him and shoving Clint out of the way

All you heard was a gun shot and the next thing you know you were on the ground. Your senses are very slow and your eye sight keeps going fuzzy then clearing up. You blink slowly a couple times before turning your head. You see Clint, he's putting his bow down. Everything seems so slow. Clint runs over to you, kneeling beside you and pulling your upper half into his lap. You can see him shouting something but you can barely hear him. It's like he's miles away. You see a worried look in Clint's eyes before everything goes black.