Chapter 1: Just The Begining

Today is just like any other summer day for you; hot sun, warm but cool breeze, ice cream truck tune playing out on the street, trees full of green leaves, and flowers blooming. You opened your back door taking in a deep breath of fresh air. Letting out the deep breath, you smile, grabbing your bow and draping your quiver over your shoulder. But before you can step outside your step-mother calls you from upstairs.

    "(Y/N)," She calls

    "Yeah?" You call back, wondering what she wants now

    Did I mention that you're adopted? Well you are, you were adopted when you were 3 years old. No one in your adoptive family knows you've known. But the only reason you do know is that of memories of your old family, you only have bits and pieces though. Metallic red and gold, some guy wearing glasses, another guy with blonde hair and a red cape, a circular shield, short slightly curly red hair, and a bow and quiver. The bow and quiver are what stuck to you the most. You can't figure out who it belongs to though. (Yes guys I know I'm being obvious. But what else was I supposed to do.)

    "....ail please?" is all you heard from your step-mother

    "What?" You called back, only getting a tiny part of what she said

    "Can you check the mail please?" Your step-mother repeated

    You mentally sighed.

    "Sure," You answered, walking to the front door and walking out the front door with your bow and quiver still with you

    You walk to your mailbox opening it with one hand. Right before you reach in you hear a car driving very slowly behind you. So you retract your hand and turn around looking at the car; a black SUV with dark tinted back windows and a S.H.I.E.L.D symbol on the second door. You stare at the symbol, a memory flashing across your eyes.

    "That's...," You mumble

    Then you notice someone staring at you. You look towards the driver seat window to see a man with dark brown slicked back hair and black glasses starring at you. You glance back at the S.H.I.E.L.D symbol only to have the car speed away.

    "Hey! Wait!" You shouted, but the car didn't stop

    You sighed giving up and turning back to the mailbox, not noticing something was added. You grabbed the mail and closed the mailbox, walking back inside and putting the mail on the counter.

    "I'm gonna practice my aim while listening to music," You called "If you need me for something text or call me."

    "Ok," Your step-mom called back

    You stepped into your backyard and put your headphones in your ears. You scrolled through your songs and found Radioactive by Imagine Dragons, you tapped on it having it start to play. While it plays you set up your targets. The song replays as you start.

    'I'm waking up,'

    You pull out an arrow.

    'To ash and dust,'

    You pull back on the string with the arrow in place.

    'I wipe my brow and sweat my rust,'

    You aim at a target and focus on it.

    'I'm breathing in the chemicals,'

    You take a deep breath with the song and release it as you let the arrow fly to the target, getting it in dead center. This continues for about 20 minutes, never changing the song, letting it repeat over and over again. But you stopped, getting the feeling of someone watching you again. You quickly turned, pulling back an arrow, and pointing it at your back door only to meet the frightened look of your step-mother. You relax, lowering your bow and arrow. Then you put them both in one hand. While you use the other to pull out your headphones.

    "I told you if you want me for something call me or text me," You said, slightly irritated

    "Ops. Well I got your attention anyway," Your step-mom said

    "By almost getting shot," You mumble

    "What was that?" She asked

    "Nothing. What's up?" You ask

    Your step-mother looked at you for a minute.

    "You got a letter," She finally answered, holding up a white envelope

    You looked at it confused, you never got mail around this time of year. You walked over to your step-mom and took it from her mumbling a 'Thanks' as a signal to go, which she did. You turn the envelope over to look at the front to see the S.H.I.E.L.D symbol stamped on the front.

    "This symbol," You mumble to yourself "Where have I seen it before?"

    You decide to open the letter to find out that you've been enrolled in a school at a S.H.I.E.L.D building. Also contact information of 7 people; Agent Phil Colson, Steve Rodgers, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Thor, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton. You didn't know who any of these people are except for Tony Stark. How could you not know him? He's the owner of Stark Industries. But how did you get enrolled into this school? Guess you have to wait and find out.