Arylie os- The Prince and The Princess part 1

Hey guys..so this is a different one shot..not related to the serial at all..but i hope you will like..here Aryan is the Prince of Jaipur and Imlie is the Princess of Jodhpur..

Aryan was looking at some files, he was happy that the recommendations he had made to increase the school enrollment was taking place and ensuring that children of poor people where also getting a chance to study.

He was looking at the files, when in walked his mother Narmada she looked pretty serious today,

Ar- Good Morning Maa sa..

N- Good Morning Kuwar sa..i have to tell you something important..

Ar- Ji boliye..

N- Aaj humne apne lawyer se baat ki hain..unfortunately tumhare Dad ne will mein ek clause rakha hain ki if you don't get married by the age of 30..this property will go to the state.

Ar- Maa sa..not this again..i told you i am not ready to get married.

N- Aru.. hum jaante hain ki Malini ne jo kiya aapke saath woh galat tha..but please aap khush rehne mat chodiye...kya pata aapki life mein koi aisi ladki aaye jo aapko jeena sikha de..

Ar- Theek hain Maa sa..agar aap yahi chathi hain..toh i will marry but i have a condition hum ek mahine ke liye Goa jaa rahe hain..i wanna live my life before i get tied down to someone.

N- As you wish beta..

On the other hand, we see the Princess of Jodhpur Imlie Singh who was trying to voice her point of view but she was always overrided by her brother..

Im- Bas Aditya banna, don't forget i am elder to you..aur ek Princess hone ke naate i too have the responsibility to take care of my kingdom as well.

M- Imlie beta tumhari sirf ek zimmedari hain and that is to get married..dekho inn mein se whichever you like do tell me..she showed Imlie the pictures of different boys.

Imlie huffed and left, she was done being the dutiful daughter, if they want a spoilt prince to rule the state they can have it..she went to her room and packed a small bag.

Changing her dress and she left the palace through the secret tunnel and went straight to the airport, she didn't have a destination in mind..she looked at the flights and then decided to go to Goa.

It was certainly an experience to travel in economy for the first time, she was enjoying looking around when she saw a handsome guy arguing for a seat,

G- I told you na..i want this..you can have the window seat..i will give you the amount which you want.

G- No thank you Mr..

G- Do you even know who i am?? I am Aryan Singh Rathore..

Imlie frowned why did the name ring a bell in her head?? She shrugged and put her earphones and proceeded to hear some music, waiting for the plane to take off for Goa..

Ps- Hey guys..you want another part of this?? So please do give lots of comments...