Arylie os- Alternative version...part 5a

Hey guys..so this is new update and it will about rain and how Arylie is effected by it..and as usual requested by abyza99.
It is combination of various requests.

5- Rain, trauma, a kiss and sickness..

It was Arpita'a favorite time of the year, it has started raining and sweet smell of wet mud, the aroma of various pakodas and her mother's favorite adark ki chai. The only person who was missing was Imlie,

Arpi- Aru..Imlie kahan hain??

Ar- Library mein hain..kaam kar rahi hain..surprisingly he was in a mood to eat aloo pakodas today.

N- Haye bhagwan tu usko tere jaise mat banana Aru..nahi toh kuch time woh bhi bolegi..tessri baat udhar rahi..

Both mother- daughter duo laughed at his pissed off expression and then he went away to work in the library..not before snagging samosas, coffee and pakodas for Imlie.

Imlie was sitting on the windowsill looking at the raindrops falling on the window, there was a time when she was danced in it..but after getting forcefully married to Aditya..she started hating it.

Aryan came into the library and kept the plate on the table, and turned around to Imlie and said,

Ar- Tumhare liye coffee and pakodas..kha lo subah se kaam kar rahi ho..

But Imlie wasn't listening she was reliving the incident when suddenly there was thunder and the panic sets in she could feel herself back in the hut and then being forced into getting married.

Ar- Imlie..

Im-(panics) I..i didn't do anything..Aryan touched her shoulder when she suddenly got up and started mumbling..

Im- Mene kuch nahi kiya..kuch nahi hua humare beech..please mene..

Ar-(grabbing her arms and shouting)- IMLIE..snap out of it..kuch nahi hua..

Imlie hugged him suddenly and started crying, Aryan patted her back awkwardly, after few minutes she backed away and said,

Im- I am sorry..

Ar- Imlie..tumhe phele bhi kha hain apne emotions ko kabhi mat dabna..but please tell me what happened..

Im- It was raining when i first met Aditya, also it was during rains we sought refugee in that hut and it lead to everything being destroyed..since then i have hated rains.

Ar- It is not my place to say this..but don't let your past stop you from enjoying playing in the rain..i know you love it..come on.

Aryan opened the door towards the balcony and urged her to go outside, she asked him to come but he refused, still he stood there to give her courage, slowly she walked and stood in the rain.

At first she was starting to feel panicked but she closed and enjoyed the rain falling on her body, after few seconds she started laughing and playing in the rain.

After few minutes Aryan came towards the door and called her inside,

Ar- Imlie chalo andar, you will be sick..

Im- Nahi bikul nahi..tum bhi aao na..she extended her hand.. he shook his head but she pulled him into rain..

Ar- What the hell..Imlie..

Im- Mere liye..please enjoy na..

Imlie was still enjoying when she saw him staring at her with intense, and she too stared at him, his white shirt becoming transparent and showing his body.

He pulled her closer to him, and leaned down kissing her neck and sucking the raindrops on her neck, while she fisted her hand in his hair..he pulled back and kissed her..trying to pull her closer.

After few minutes of making out, Aryan suddenly backed away, he told her come inside and walked away, Imlie did feel a little hurt but came inside anyway.

The next day as predicted that Imlie was sick, and since Arpita and Narmada were not at home Aryan had to take care of her..but still he was a little distant with her.

Imlie was typing her article in her laptop and continously blowing her nose as well, when a glass of water and medicine came in front of her.

Ar- Please have it..she took the medicine and Aryan was leaving and she held his hand.

Im- ABP kya hua hain?? Why are you avoiding me?? Kal jo hua..

Ar-(pulling his hand away) It was a mistake..tum abhi abhi ek toxic relationship se bhar aayi ho..i shouldn't have kissed you..i am sorry..it is better ki hum ek durse se dur rahe..

Before Imlie could say anything Aryan went away, he felt his heart breaking he so wanted to kiss her again but he knew that it was too early for Imlie and last night was emotional one..and he didn't want to force her into anything.

And here Imlie was sad having misunderstood that Aryan didn't want a broken girl like him with baggage, she decided that it was right they have to be far away from each other.

Ps- Hey guys..how was the chapter and please comment on it as well..next time it will be Aditya trying to take Imlie away..