Arylie os- She is my WIFE

Hey guys..so this is a combination of requests by @ArathiRajendran and @Titirthebird..and hope you will like it. It will be a different from the original request..

No flipper Narmada and No SR as well in the jungle..abhi ke liye sirf I love you hi kafi hain..and no faltu pregnancy as well..

Imlie and Aryan came back home hand in hand, they looked at each other and blushed..it was a new exciting feeling for them being in love, they were just going to enter the mansion when Narmada stopped them.

N-(twisting their ears)- Tum dono itne shaitaan ho..date pe jaane ke liya tujhe jungle hi mila tha Aru??

Im/Ar- Oww..sorry Maa..

Arpi- I hope you guys enjoyed..😏😏

N- Arpi🤨🤨..tum dono aao andar..and go change your clothes and i will prepare breakfast for you..

Both of them went to their room, and both of them took their clothes as well..and were going towards the bathroom together as well..

Im/Ar- Tum jao phele..

Im/Ar- Nahi you go..

Ar- Waise i have another idea..we can share the shower 😏😏😏

Im- Tum jayada hi beshaarm ho rahe ho..🤨🤨

Ar-(pulling her closer) Haye...Mrs. Rathore tumne meri besharmi dekhi kahan hain..

Im- You know i think you are right we should shower together..she opened the bathroom door..as he looked on in surprise 😲😲

Im- Or not. She winked at him and closed the door quickly..

Ar- Not fair..😑😑

She came back after half an hour..Aryan looked on mesmerized as she looked like an angel in open hair and beautiful dark green saree..

Im- The bathroom is all yours Mr.Rathore..

Ar- Han han pata hain..😑😑

She went away laughing and he grumbled like a little kid..afterwards they were having breakfast when Aryan started playing footsie with her..and she glared at her..

He was enjoying teasing her when his phone chimed..it was a call from his best friend Jay..

Ar- Kya haal Mr. Jay tum toh gayab hi ho gaye ho..2 saal bolke aaj 5 years ho gaye hain.

J- Don't worry..i am coming back to India..and i will definitely come and meet you..you decide the venue..

Ar- Sure..

Arpi- Jay wapas aa raha hain??

Ar- Yep..

Aryan had messaged Jay to come and meet him at his office, he came there and the receptionist told him to wait..he was looking around when he got the urge to drink coffee and he went towards the canteen.

Imlie was stuck not because she didn't know what to write but she was thinking about last night..she hasn't feel loved or cherished by Aditya ever.. but now she was remembering every moment she spent with Aryan again and again.

Suddenly she felt someone's gaze on her..she looked at him and he winked at her..she glared at him and left, she was debating whether or not to slap him.

J- Aare wait..i didn't mean to disrespect you..i am sorry..

Im- Umm it is okay..

J- Come on have a coffee with me..besides you looked lonely..

Im- No thank you i have work to do..

She left and Jay looked at her retreating figure, Aryan patted his back and he turned around and hugged him..

J- Yo bro..long time no see...

Ar- And kiski galti hain?? You don't call or message or anything..

J- Aare bhai maaf kar de..lekin i have a good news..tere bhai ko pyaar ho gaya hain..

Ar- My my😏😏 waise who is the unlucky girl??

J- Hahahahaa..very funny 😑😑..she works here i guess..chalo let's go meet her..

Aryan was showing him around when Jay looked towards Imlie she was typing something in the laptop and chewing on the pen as well when she was stuck..

J- Hayee..she is such a beauty..i am toh gone.

Aryan heard him and looked at the girl whom he was talking which happened to be Imlie..he saw red..moving quickly he went towards her and asked her to get up..

Im- ABP..kya..he hugged her infront of the whole office and then led her towards Jay..

Ar- Jay meet my WIFE.. Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore..

Everyone was surprised, Arylie usually didn't do PDA much it is always like Tom and Jerry fighting with them, so they wanted to see what will Jay or Aryan do next..

J- Oh..i..i am sorry i didn't know..i got the message she is off limits..

Im- Excuse me?? She is standing right here..kya hua hain??🤨🤨 will anyone enlighten me??

Ar- It is nothing..just a misunderstanding..tum jao apna kaam karo..and by the way he is my best friend Jay.

Im- Oh..waise i do have question..tum jaise flirty insaan iss khadus ka friend kaise ban gaya.

Ar- Excuse me?? I can be a romantic too..

J- You guys are too cute..my bad luck that you married her before me..waise if you want any embarrassing stories..don't hesitate to ask..

Im- Deal..she shook his hand and went away..

Jay chuckled as Aryan was behaving like grumpy child the whole time he was in the office and just to tease him he had asked for Imlie's number so that he could call her out for a date..he had to duck quickly from and an incoming paperweight at his face.

He ran away not before kissing Imlie on her cheek and she looked on horribly confused as what had happened since he had came to the office..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..and hope it is comic enough..please comment..