Arylie os- Mama Bear Meethi part 5

Hey guys..this might be the second last update..here Meethi will be band bajoing of Narmada..hope you will like it..

Meethi came and hugged Imlie she was crying, she didn't expect Narmada to be so rude to her. Meethi looked at Narmada with anger filled eyes,

M- Aapne meri beti ko manhoss kaise kha??

N- Kyunki woh..

M- Aise toh aap aur Arpita bhi manhoss hua na?? Afterall your husbands are dead too.

Everyone was surprised normally Meethi didn't talk to anyone like that, but this time it was related to her daughter,

M- Meri beti ne iss ghar ke liye bahut kuch kiya hain, Arpita ko baar baar aag se bachaya.. Arvind ji ke death ka saach samane le kar aayi.

M- Kidnapped hui and almost died aur ab goli lagi hain..uski fikar nahi aapko but durson ki baat itni aasani maan li aapne??

M- Jab Aryan ne Imlie ko bola tha to leave the mandap, and she did mein thi jisne usse force kiya to come back and marry Aryan..kyunki mujhe aapki aur Aryan ki chinta thi..

M- Mein khud villain ban gayi apni beti ke liye..so that she can have bright future, can have a family that loved her. But galti meri thi..aap log Tripathi's se bhi bekar ho..

M-(folding her hands)Aap log please yahan se chale jao..i will take care of my little girl..aur rahi paison ki baat that also i will pay you back.

Ar- Amma meri..

M- Nahi Mr.Rathore mujhe koi interest nahi hain aapki baat sun ne ka..mein Imlie ko wapas Pagdandiya le jaa rahi hun..please leave.

Everyone went away Neela, Preeta and Jo were happy that Imlie was leaving, Aryan tried to stay but Imlie was also not looking at him so he left..

Im- Mein itni unlucky hun kya Maa..

M- Nahi beta..tu heera hain..par inn logo teri value nahi hain..tu chalegi na mere saath..

Imlie nodded she wanted some peace and quiet after everything that had happened and she needed to decide what she has to do next.

Meethi had gone to get the discharge papers when Aryan came to meet Imlie, even though she was angry but still she hugged him and started crying again,

Ar- Please don't cry, i hate seeing you cry. Aur waise bhi sorry mujhe bolna chaiye..Maa ne jo kuch bhi kha uske liya i am sorry.

Im- Nahi don't say sorry..you have been my strength..but..

Ar- You should go with Amma..i will handle things here..

Im- Pakka na..ek baar chali gayi toh i will not return 😝😝

Ar- I am Aryan Singh Rathore dear..wapas toh mein tumhe lekar aaunga jo karna padega woh karunga..

He hugged her tightly one last time, and left. He had met Meethi outside and bend to take her blessings and she gave it reluctantly..

M- Take care Mr.Rathore.

Ar- I will and aap log apna khayal rakhna, koi bhi zaroorat ho..

M- Hum manage kar le gaye jaise aaj tak manage kiya hain..she went inside the room.

Aryan took a deep breathe he was done being nice, he needed to set some rules and boundaries and make sure all the negativity is removed from his house as soon as possible..

Ps- Hey guys..how was the chapter?? And Aryan apna bikat roop mein aa gaya hain wapas..the trio is gone now..🤣🤣please comment